Chapter 46 - 44: Kidnapping-4

Kei walk up toward The Old Master and continue with his report when suddenly one of his subordinates march inside the room with sweat drenching him as if he had just taken a bath.

Immediately he knelt down to the ground, " Master, we've found a lead. "

The Old master, knock his cane to the floor, " What is it?! Quick, tell me! "

" The young lady's friends told us what they saw and ask if they remember any trait from the kidnappers...They said..."

Unable to wait any longer the Old Master hurried him " What?! "

His voices shakes and continues while stuttering, " They have the Magnolia Flower tattoo on their arm. "

The Old Master staggered back a few steps and sat to his seat, " The Magnolia flower. "

Each clan across Japan had its own trademark. The Ryouma clan- Dragon tattoo, Sakamoto Clan-Eagle tattoo, Karasuma Group-Crows, Akasaka Clan-Red leaf, and Ito Clan-Magnolia flower.

Kei doubt what he heard and ask the man once again, " Are you sure it is a Magnolia flower?"

The subordinate nodded desperately, " According to them, it was a bright red Magnolia flower tattoo."

The Old Master cough harshly from the shock, " T-That's not possible, Ito Clan made an alliance with us. They couldn't possibly..."

The Old Master and The Ito Clan's leader had been friends even before they become the leader of their own Clan, Although he couldn't believe his trusted friend would stab his back like this. Li Lian safety come first no matter what, even if it means

He took a deep breath, before he ordered them, " Kei, go to Ito group and ask them-If Rian is not there, then you whatever it means to find her! "

Kei nodded, " Right away, master! " and left to execute The Old Master's order.

Behind the scene, a man took his phone and call Mr. Akasaka, saying, " Everything has proceeded according to our plan, now the Leader of Ryouma Clan suspect Ito Clan. "

After the call ended, Mr. Akasaka slams the table joyfully, exclaiming "Finally!! Finally, I could be the leader or all the clan! No-The leader in Japan! "

Mr. Kisaki, clap his hand, congratulating Mr.Akasaka, " Congratulation! Mr. Akasaka, you're truly amazing! To be able to scheme such a good plan in order to provocate the two Clan so they would attack each other and once they're exhausted, you would attack both of them!! "

Feeling pleased, from Mr. Kisaki's praisings, Mr. Akasaka smiled toward Mr. Kisaki. " Truly, that man Karasuma Kuroo-It was all because of him that our plan proceeds without a flaw! Make sure to pay him for his hard work! And you too once I became the leader of all of them, I'll make sure to hand you a position as my right-hand man!"

Mr. Kisaki rubs his hand delightfully and continues to lick Mr. Akasaka's shoes.

( Lick someone's shoe is an idiom of sweet-talking someone)