Chapter 45 - 43: Kidnapping-3

an abandoned building in China, a group of men armed with guns sits on an old couch. Across the room, a young man tied up in the corner of the room.

Suddenly, a man came bursting in the silent room, " Brother!! We've brought that young lady to the doctor. "

Cold sweat drenches his palm as he reports to the leader of the group, Karasuma Kuroo. Karasuma Kuroo continues to wipe his gun and waves his hand telling him to continue his report.

" Uh...T-That, it seems because of the time when we kidnapped her, she hits the back of her head...And...her eyes..." He starts to stutters in his last words and exhales fearfully, " It's temporary, but her eyes are blind now. "

" Really? " His hand stops wiping and starts to adjust his gun to his fingers.

Looking at the Kuroo's expression, his face whiten, " Y-Yes..."

" What did I say about kidnapping them? "

Sensing the icy tone from him, the other men around him also jolt back in fear, " W-We shou...ldn't injure them... "

Kuroo took his gun playfully and the corner of his lips raises grotesquely, " And what did you did? Did you forgot and was immersed in the fight?"

Looking at the gunpoint in front of his face, the man knelt to the floor in fear, the previous prideful tone of his when he fought with Li Lian was nowhere to be found " P-Please forgive me!! "

The pathetic attitude of the man kneeling in front of him pleading for his life made his eyes curves in amus.e.m.e.nt. From behind him a couple of man walks to the man and drags him outside the room.

Kuroo continued to scream begging for help, but not long after he left the room a loud gunshot echoed through the hall. Hearing the loud sound, his smile became even more hideous and laugh in a crazed way.

" Hm... That sounded good. " he complimented the two men who came back from the door with blood splatters to their white shirts.

Humming joyfully, the leader turns his face toward them one again, " Hey, where's the girl? Bring her here...She's blind, isn't she...Well, isn't that amusing..."

They nod and went out of the room once again, after a while, they brought a young girl in her school dress. Black straight hair and eyes covered with a white bandage, looking unsteady as she walks.

They brought her next to the young man who was also tied up like her. He walks up to them, pets their heads. The young man felt his hand and evade his hand, his voice sounded hoarse as he shouts, " DON'T TOUCH ME!! "

Surprise by the loud voice, the young girl flinches in surprise. Because of the sudden loss of sight, Li Lian felt insecure, especially with the smell of gunpowders filling the room.

" Well, young master, you shouldn't shout like that. Look the girl next to you she's surprised by you shouts. Well, it's your bad luck to be at the scene, watching this girl kidnapped by us. Especially after you see our faces, we couldn't possibly let you go this easily. " He pulls the boy's hair crudely.

His eyes gaze at the undying anger from the young man's expression and amusedly laughs, " Hahaha, even if I say 'look'. I forgot that your eyes are closed too, hahaha. "

The young man felt his breath and laughs near his face and spit straight to Kuroo's face.

His eyes widened, the loud laughs became silent for a while and look blankly at the young man. His hand touches his cheeks that the young man spat on and abruptly the curves in his smile froze. The atmosphere around him grew more hostile, again his lips curved in an even more horrifying grin, " Don't dig your grave, kid!"