Chapter 50 - 48: Arrival-2

Standing in front of Million Entertainment building, for some reason, Li Lian can't shake off the sense of foreboding that kept on warning her.

Li Lian shook her head along with her keen sense that warns her and took a deep breath before continuing her steps toward the door.

As she walk inside, a startling stare gathered towards her. The crowds standing at the first floor quickly turns their face to their back. Silently observing Li Lian's appearance carefully.

People in the entertainment world tragically judge someone based on their appearance, so It wasn't a question as why the crowds was glaring at her passionately.

The stares grew even more intense than observing a 'newbie', Li Lian narrowed her eyes, she had guessed the reason as why their stares was even more intense than normal...It was because she had not only won the singing competition but also garner quiet a lot of fans and attention over a night.

Softly as if she wasn't affected by the glares, Li Lian walk toward the reception table and continue to talk with the reception's lady.

Crowds of actress, actor and singers mutters among each other-

"That's her?"

"It seems that the news was true. Her appearance really fit her divine singing voice."

One of the lady observe her dress and slap the her friend frantically as she point Li Lian's dress "Look at her bag and dress, is that made by Chen Huang? That famous designer?"

"Wow! It is Chen Huang's latest design..."

"She must have a strong back up, don't you think so?"

Tvfo tfw fdouz immcare fo lmqu himovare luo-pnl ar lmhafi qutaf, La Lafr tuhatut om jufz f zut craoout opzoiu-ruhc tzull fimre jaov f bfhcuo gmqguz ovfo jfl ftmzrut gw lmqu dimjuz uqgzmatuzw, gzareare ovu hflpfi wuo dflvamrfgiu immc. Farfiiw, om hmqniuou vuz nifar tzull La Lafr tuhatut mr f emitur ruhcifhu fhhmqnfraut gw imre bftu ufzzarel.

Li Lian way of dressing clearly follow the latest trend in the fashion world-

Li Lian had expected their stares, negative and positive comments passes through her ears. She didn't care much about the content of their conversation...However their last comments made Li Lian lifts her brow unconsciously. Slowly, she glance down at her dress and mumbles to herself repeating what the name they'd said "Designer Chen Huang?!"

Back at Li Jun Wei's residence, Li Lian closet was always filled with clothes that would always change on its own without Li Lian's knowledge. The clothes would always follows the latest trend and seasons. Not only that, the clothes was also accompanied by accessory that would complete the look and always brought forward Li Lian's features to life.

She had been always grateful and like Jun Wei's silent way of showing affection and never really thought deep about the clothing's price...

But...'Chen Huang...that name does ring a bell...Designer...Chen Huang...The top designer Hua Chen Huang!!"

As if the light bulb inside her head flickers, Li Lian eyes widened from surprise...

Hua Chen Huang is the first youngest person to ever enter and win the France's top designer competition!! Chen Huang dresses sold out very fast and many elites or socialite would do anything to get a hold of the dress.Not only that his dress was famous but the price was almost equal to a large mansion!!

Li Lian gulp in disbelief, she do understand how influential Jun Wei and Wang Family is from Xiao Chen...But she didn't realize just how expensive the dress was!

Li Lian thought, 'Don't tell me all the clothes in my closet have the same price as this one?!'

Tvu zuhunoamralo iftw hfiiut vuz rfqu dmz f duj oaqu rmo mriw fdouz ovu ovazt oaqu, La Lafr darfiiw lrfn gfhc dzmq vuz ovmpevol.

Li Lian, " Yes?"

The lady continued, "Unfortunately, Mr. Qing is still busy with a meeting, please wait for a few minutes."

Li Lian nodded and walk toward a seat when suddenly a group of woman stood in front of her like a statue and halt her.

The woman frowned and look toward her before letting out a mocking snickers, commenting, "So this is the so-called beauty mystery singer?"