Chapter 79 - Brew a Scheme (2)

Qing looked down sadly at her young lady and continued. "Miss, even if you tell me to stop now, I will not! That woman she relentlessly kept on wronging you! Master, the truth is- the young lady wanted to go to a singing audition for the movie 'Handmaiden'. However, as if 'that woman' had known the young lady's plan, she brazenly also entered the same audition! And even declared that she would definitely win the singing audition!"

When Qing mentioned 'Underhanded trick' her tone was filled with disgust and mockings.

Xie Xi Yong shook her with rage."How could a no-name artist like her, could enter a singing audition for a movie?!"

Receiving a good reaction from Xie Xi Yong and Xie Chong Rang, Qing continued with an even berating tone. "I also do not know what kind of underhanded trick that woman did... But that woman, she suddenly became very brazen without any fear! And even dared to openly challenge the young lady- From her guts... That woman must have someone on her back that she could shamelessly depend on!"

Xie Xi Yong became even more disgusted by the news and covered his ears as if it was her last line of defense to protect herself from hearing such hurling news.

Xie Chong Rang's expression turned darker from every word that came out from Qing's mouth and slammed the table beside him in anger. "That atrocious woman! How shameful she is!!"

Xie Xi Yong looked toward her husband with a face filled with demand for justice. "Darling! You can do something about this, right? Even if she couldn't win, I do not want her to be in the same room with our daughter anymore!"

Xie Chong Rang nodded, "Of course, I wouldn't let that woman continue to stain our family's name Hue-Lin, you don't have to worry about anything! Your father here would make sure that woman would never have the chance to even enter the audition!

Xie Hue Lin coughs harshly before forcing herself to sit in the bed with a pained expression. "Dad, mom... But if we do that, Jie-Jie will be sad... It's enough for her to only hate me... If they hate you two too... I- I- Hue Lin could never-" Bringing her words to end with sorrowful sobs.

Xie Hue Lin clenches her hand with a hideous smile. 'Finally- Thank you, dad!'

Xie Xi Yong, "Xiao-Lin, you don't have to force yourself anymore. Don't cry for that woman. Starting that day, she was never our family-!"

Xie Chong Rang, "Your mother is right. Our biggest mistake was to ever bring that vile woman to this world. Don't ever call her your sister anymore! She's no one to our family!"

Xie Hue Lin lays down to the bed while sobbing to her sleep.

Xie Chong Rang and Xie Xi Yong looked at their daughter pitifully. From their point of view, Xie Hue Lin was akin to an unstained innocent angel, while Li Lian was like a devil- no, a demon's spawn herself.

Bringing the night to the end with her evil scheme, Xie Hue Lin couldn't wait to see Li Lian's expression when everything she planned would be destroyed to pieces in front of her eyes.

After guarding Xie Hue Lin to sleep, Xie Xi Yong and Xie Chong Rang arrived at the living room. With a dark expression, without waiting any further, Xie Chong Rang made a call.

Xie Chong Rang, "Hello, director Gu?"

A deep voice answered the call with a bright tone. "Hello, yes, director Xie, is this you?"

Xie Chong Rang, "Hahaha, yes. It's me, my friend! How are you?"

Director Gu, "I'm fine! Ah! My friend, it's been so long since we talk! "

Xie Chong Rang, "Yes, the last time we talked was perhaps at your daughter's wedding! My friend, I could tell that now you are very happy with your newborn grandson!!"

Director Gu laughs happily and gloates. "Of course! Having a grandson is such a magnificent thing! It's very exciting to see every new change in him! Hahaha, anyway, how about your daughter, when could I see her in a white dress?"

Xie Chong Rang sighs, "As everyone said, the new generation is not very quick in tying their relationship! But my daughter is still young and she still wants to achieve her dream, so I'll have to wait until she is satisfied. "

Director Gu laughs understandingly. "Yes, yes, my daughter was also like that before- Ah! Anyway, why are you calling me my friend? Surely it isn't only for reminiscing about our friendship, right?"