Chapter 42 - 40: Worrisome-3

Groups of men in black suits with tattoos creeping from their neck all the way their faces crowding a man who seems to be their leader who sat in front of a man with a beer-belly.

The leader's dragon tattoos on his neck look, even more, menacing under the dim room and gulped before he continues to wipe his non-existing cold sweat meekly.

He tapped his Kiseru*and puff before he continues, " What else do you need today Mr.Kisaki? "

(*Kiseru: a traditional smoking pipe)

The beer-bellied man peeks up hesitantly toward him, but he was still scared to look at his eyes and once again look down. Mr.Kisaki pull a picture from his bag and kept on wiping his sweat as he stutters, " I-I, N-No...I mean the...that um...Mr. Akasaka told me that he needs you to take care of someone...I-If it's payment, we will be sure to pay you hands-"

The leader raises his palm telling Mr.Kisaki to stop his blabbering and the corner of his lips curls upward chillingly. He pulled the picture on the table and took another puff. In an icy tone, he answered " Who's this young girl? "

Mr.Kisaki mouth opened and close for a few times like a fish, "A-Ah...That, that is ...The young lady of Ryouma's Clan, Ryouma Rian."

(In case anyone forgot Li Lian's Japanese name is Ryouma Rian)

His expression darkens when the word 'Ryouma' was mentioned, suddenly from behind his subordinate came forward, pulled Mr.Kisaki's collar and point his gun to Mr.Kisaki's head, shouting. " Hey, Old man, do you f*cking wanna die? How dare you mention that Clan's name?! Don't you know how our master hate that f*cking Clan?!! "

Hearing how badly he had offended the leader, Mr.Kisaki dogeza* to the floor, this time cold sweat and tears drench his clothes in fear. His voice had gone to the point of snorting and sobbing, " I-I'm very sorry!! I didn't know that...Please spare my life. "

(*Dogeza: prostrate oneself while touching one's head to the floor)

The leader chuckles delightfully watching Mr.Kisaki pathetic cries and waves his hand to the subordinate telling him to pull back his threatening behavior. At once after his order, the subordinate withdraws his gun and walks back behind him.

Mr.Kisaki exhale in relieve as he peeks at the man withdrawing his gun. The smell of his tobacco and the smoke from his Kiseru filled the room, covering half of his face. He thought for a while before he answers coldly, " Let's see...This seems to be fun. " and after another tap from the Kiseru, he left the room flapping his suit that was hanged on his shoulder.

After they leave, Mr.Kisaki's legs gave up and stumble before he could arrive at his seat. His secretary came from behind the sliding door after they left and asks him in concern, " Mr.Kisaki, w-who was those people? " and offered him another handkerchief.

Mr. Kisaki took the handkerchief in a hurry and because he had just lost his face in front of those men, he glowers at his secretary and replied with a harsh tone. " You f*cking don't know that man? He is the leader of the Karasuma group, Karasuma Kuroo! "

The secretary dumbfoundedly mutters, " K-Kara...Karasuma group?! That Karasuma group that destroyed Sakamoto Clan in a night? "

Mr.Kisaki curls his hand into a fist and slams the table angrily, " Who else in Japan dare to call themself Karasuma group other than them? That psycho! Looking very happy when someone was about to be killed! If only he is not the leader of Karasuma Group I would already kill him! "

His word echoed through the sullen sky of Japan, sending a chill to the quiet Maple's Couch Household along with the gawks of the crows.