Chapter 3 - 3: His Hand

Li Jun Wei pushed the wheelchair nearer, so Li Lian could go near to her mom. When he sees her tears, he frowned he doesn't like Li Lian cry.

He doesn't like her tears and the most thing he dislikes was the fact that she is hurting in front of him, but he was useless, he couldn't comfort her.

He lower his leg a bit stops at the height of Yue Li Lian who was sitting on the wheelchair he patted her head tenderly and put her face on his chest and hugged her.

Li Lian was shocked by his warmness, his hand was very calming each stroke he uses to pat her head was indescribably calming. Her tears gradually stops, her face was buried on his chest, it felt very soothing, she continues to sobs for a while and Li Jun Wei hugged her until she calmed down.

.....................

After a while, they went back to Li Lian's hospital room.

He continued to explain himself to her.

"I'm Li Jun Wei and I'm your lawfully husband. We married half a month after you were in an accident," His was expressionless, but his tone was warm.

He pulled a Wedding certificate and show it to Li Lian

There was her and his name and the certificate was already signed, it was undoubtedly her signature

"I married you when you were in a coma, and the reason is that... I..I'm afraid that you would never wake up anymore. As for the one who did this to you and your mother, I think you know well who did it" his eyes turn dark and frown as he says his last sentence.

Her eyes twitch as she heard him, she frowned in confusion 'I'm afraid you would never wakes up anymore? does he mean he loves me and afraid that I would die before we could be married? '

" Do you love me?"

"Why did you marry me ?"

Yue Li Lian's eyes glittered and she looks at him with an innocent expression.

When Li Jun Wei heard Li Lian's question his eyes turned warm he looked at the girl's face, although she has just woken up from a coma and her face look pale and lethargic. She looks beautiful in his eyes.

"Yes I do, I Love you, now and forever" his expression turned soft.

The man handsome features and the warm sunlight from the window look mesmerizing in Yue Li Lian's eyes, her heartbeat was racing, it was as if her blood was moving to the opposite direction, abruptly her face blushed.

"Mr. Li, I have never know you before..How could you fall for me ?" before she could ask more, Li Jun Wei frowned and interrupt her.

"Jun Wei," he says

Yue Li Lian tilted her head in confusion

" Call me Jun Wei" He repeated his word.

Hearing this Yue Li Lian heartbeat felt increasing more than before. She pursed her lips and slowly open her mouth.

"J..Jun Wei" she looked down a few seconds to hide her blushed face and then she looked up at Li Jun Wei.

Suddenly everything felt quite the sound of the birds flapping its wings, the sound of her heartbeat, and the sound of her breathing, she couldn't hear anything.

It was as if the time has stopped and the only thing she could see was his smile.

He was always expressionless and never show another expression except for his cold expression. But now his smile was mesmerizing, it was the most beautiful thing she could ever sees.

Without knowing the gears of fate start to move to the opposite direction,

unknowingly She fell in love with the man in front of her.