Chapter 31 - 30: Bubbly

At the company, Li Lei crosses his leg and sat on his seat, his expressionless icy face today seems a bit gentler. His long fingers type the keyboard faster than he normally does. He finishes his meeting early and quickly went out of the company.

At his company, a big commotion clamors. The work-loving Icy Emperor, went out from work before 9 O'clock !! The other workers and staff curiously pester the secretary for answers.

But not only the secretary, no one knew what happens to the Emperor that made him took such a big change.

They began to chat after his leave

" Perhaps, Sir Li Wei found a girlfriend? "

"Girlfriend? doesn't he..... like g-guys? "

"Don't you remember how disgusted he was when the daughter of Sil Company hugged his arm? "

" yes, yes, a day after that Sil Company fell bankrupt "

The other two looked at each other, " Then....is it really a g-g-guy ????"

" Hmm...not a woman for sure ... If it is a woman, she must be one hell of a beauty! "

" I mean who could possibly seduce the emperor? "

" Must be someone sent from heaven "

Tvuw rmt omeuovuz frt fezuut, fdouz fii f jmqfr jvm hfr qfcu ovu uqnuzmz vfnnw frt gzaevour val qmmt qplo gu f nzuluro dzmq vufsur.

----------------------

Jun Wei decide to take a trip there before he went back home and stop his car at a flower shop. He took a bouquet, he imagined Li Lian delightful expression as she receives the flower and smile warmly.

His charming smile captured the hearts of all the onlookers who saw his unguarded warm smile. Meanwhile, Li Lian suddenly feels chills down her spine, she felt a sudden threat.

Jun Wei went inside the car and lay his head on the car's window, his eyelashes flutters as it closes. A familiar, dear feature of her... Her bright eyes that twinkles, her black soft hair that fell on his shoulder, and her bright dear smile...

' How nice it is for her to smile forever '

Every time he remembered her smile all his dark emotion faded and the emptiness in his heart feels satiated. The warm and bubbly feeling that's called happiness...was what saved him since ' that day' ...

She never knew how her smile protects him through his dark times and how much he wants to protect that smile.

That one day.., that accident...

When she was alone and everyone turned their back to her....

Wvur lvu imlo vuz tufz mru...

What kind of face did she make? Did she cry?

' If only I could wipe her tears '

' If only I was near her '

Jun Wei balled his palm into a fist and knit his brows. The pain that he felt in his c.h.e.s.t, the regret that he felt for not being by her side and protect her, but...

' Now, for sure I'll protect you..'