Chapter 7- Truth or Dare?

Everything's normal and relaxed the next few weeks. I don't see them much, because they're busy with work and school, and as am I.

Jin texts the group chat one day, inviting us all over to hang out. We plan to have a dinner party with lots of food and games. We all respond with enthusiasm.

That next Saturday I find myself struggling with what to wear. I don't usually. I find myself wanting to do up my hair and put on a bit of makeup, but then I stop myself. When have I ever cared what they think of me?

So I throw on my typical tank top with baggy pants, leave my hair its normal bushy mess, and keep my face bare. It's just a dinner hang out after all.

When I arrive, everyone's already there. There's many pizzas thrown on the table, chicken, pasta, fruit, the whole shebang. "What kinds of pizza did you get?" I ask Jungkook, who's already stuffing his face.

He mumbles something with his mouth full, and I just laugh.

"Hi everyone!" I call to the rest of the guys, who are lounging on the couch.

They all turn and wave, and Namjoon spots Jungkook gorging. "Hey! Save for later."

Jungkook pauses with the berries halfway to his mouth, looks around sheepishly, and shoves them in his mouth anyway.

"Aye," Namjoon sighs. 

The rest of them head over and start making plates of food. I notice Jimin is nowhere in sight, and I'm too nervous to ask why. Chatter gets louder as we all bicker for food, and I eventually see Jimin in the corner of my eye walking into the room. He's pulling off a small low ponytail in his light hair, with tight jeans and a baggy shirt. He looks good.

Oh, shut up, I tell myself, averting my gaze

Hobi must've noticed, because he nudges me, grinning. "Looks good, doesn't he?"

I stare down at my plate of food. "Who?"

Hobi rolls his eyes. "Taehyung." He lies.

"Oh yes, he looks good," I reply mildly.

Taehyung perks up when he hears his name. "What about me?"

"Hanna says you look good," Hobi answers him, throwing me under the bus.

"Hey!" I say. "No I didn't, Hobi asked if I thought you look good and so I said yes!"

Taehyung grins cockily, arching his eyebrows. "Ah, I look good, do I?" He smooths his hair.

I laugh, blushing. "I-" I start to say.

"Hey guys," Jimin butts in.

"Hi," I mutter.

Then he raises his voice. "We should play some games," he says to everyone.

We all nod and settle down in the living room. I sit on the floor next to Hobi, who's on my right, and Namjoon, who's on my left. Jimin sits opposite me at the table.