Chapter 20- Niagara Pho Pho!

A/N: They don't actually go to Niagara Falls, I just love the Gif and randomly felt like naming it the chapter, and they're going to go to a lake and waterfall, so I feel like that's close enough, I don't know, this is just how my brain works 😂

Jimin and I drive down the streets of sunny Colorado, watching the countryside fly by, miles of tall green grass and huge, beautiful mountains passing us by as I lean my head against the window, admiring the stunning view. 

Our plan for today is to visit UC Colorado Boulder and also hopefully take a swim in some of the numerous gorgeous lakes here. 

"Wow," I breathe out, in awe of the scenery unfolding outside of the car window. 

Jimin nods repeatedly. "Wow is right."

A few minutes later, the taxi arrives at the campus, and the campus deserves yet another chorus of wows. It's in a small town, everything in it is green and spacious, and it has a very natural, open feeling. 

Luckily, classes are in session, so we can get the feel for the campus life. We pass by many groups of people, classrooms, buildings, and then we head to the recreational center, which is honestly my favorite part. It has a gigantic gym, pool, rock climbing wall, and more. 

I run my hand down the tall, indoor rock wall. "I think I'm in love," I state to Jimin. 

"With a climbing wall."

"Yep." Then I smile at him. "I mean, I'm also in love with you."

"Sureee," he laughs. 

I start to respond, but then spot the large pool and I go bounding over to it. Jimin throws up his arms. "You're supposed to go to college for what classes they have, not how big their pool is."

I choose to ignore him. "Oh my gosh, there's an ice skating rink!" 

Jimin shakes his head. "Unbelievable," he chuckles.