Chapter 11- After

I'm immensely busy the next few days, and so schoolwork consumes the daylight hours, but at nighttime, I never stop picturing Jimin as he kissed me a few days before. It was such a magical kiss. He's so amazing. 

That afternoon was the first kiss for me, ever, and we haven't talked about it since. I want to kiss him again, badly. I can't help it. But there's something holding me back.

Because I loved the first kiss, don't get me wrong. It was so powerful, with so many emotions all bottled up bursting into fireworks, and it felt like we were the only two people in the world, everything spinning around us, like we were the center of everything. Just him and me.

But there's something even more special about the second. I can feel it. It's not just about desire or longing, it's about something bigger. It's the decision that, yes, you want to be with this person, and they want to be with you. 

The second kiss brings up more questions too. And even more powerful feelings.

So the next day I'm shaking from nerves as I walk up to their place. I get to see Jimin again. I have to see Jimin again.

"H-hi," my voice wavers when he opens the door.

"Hi," he responds cheerfully, his bright smile lighting up his face. He doesn't seem to notice my apprehension.

There's no tension or expectations either, like I assumed would happen. How do you know when it's time to make the move again? Jimin seems to act like nothing ever happened, being his usual upbeat, happy self. He doesn't wink at me or tempt me, not even once. Is he regretting any of it?

"Hey everyone!" I say when I see the guys. 

"Hey," they murmur back, distracted by the show they're watching. 

I roll my eyes, but sit down next to Tae. Jimin settles next to me, on my left. 

The show actually happens to be the news. "Why are ya'll watching the news?" I ask. "It's always just depressing."

Namjoon is leaning forward, fascinated by whatever the TV is saying. "It's important to be well-informed."

I nod. "Okay. Let's put on the discovery channel, then. I wanna watch cute animals form relationships with each other."

Jimin snorts next to me. "Namjoon will never turn that off," he whispers to me, laughing. "He loves the news."

Well, that's 'cause he's smart. 

"Ooh," I add. "You should put on the Bachelor. I'll definitely be well-informed after watching that. I'll learn how to make a man fall for me me and pick me over like 20 other gorgeous women." 

Namjoon just ignores me. 

I laugh to myself. "I'm just kidding," I mutter to Jimin. "Don't worry, I still like you."

Jimin leans away from me, eyes wide. 

I freeze. Why's he acting like this? Did I do something wrong?

I excuse myself to go upstairs, feeling upset. It's hard to explain the way he acted, but there's no sign of attraction or longing like there was a few days ago. He was looking at me like a friend. 

Not long after, I hear footsteps come up the stairs. "Hanna?" Jimin calls.

"Yeah?"

He steps into the room. "I was wondering where you'd gone to. How come you're still up here?"

I shrug.

"I'm sorry I've been acting weird," he says.

My head snaps up. "That was an act?"

He looks confused. "Of course. We're trying to keep us a secret, right?"

I nod, feeling stupid. Oh boy, I like to be dramatic, don't I? 

"Aw, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad." Jimin walks slowly over towards me, looking down at me with intense eyes. Fudge, he is beautiful. 

My heart speeds up and I scramble for words. "Do you want to play some video games?"

Jimin's eyebrows scrunch together. "Maybe later." When I don't know how to respond, he adds, "Why don't you just come downstairs when you're ready."

I can see that my reaction wasn't exactly what he was hoping for. He starts to walk away.

I don't want to let him down, but I'm still scared. I keep thinking about the second kiss and what it means to me. But then I look at him and realize, maybe it doesn't have to matter so much. It's just a kiss.

So I grab his wrist and pull him backward, standing up on my toes slightly to reach him. His lips are so close to mine. I slide my hands around his neck and up through his hair, smiling at him as I close the gap between us. A second after his soft lips land on mine, I hear a shout from behind him.

I yank away responsively, biting my lip.

Hobi stands in the doorway, his face lit up with happiness. His smile is as bright as the sun. "Oh my god," he says. "Oh my god!"

He turns out of the room and rushes down the stairs, still yelling. I glance at Jimin, who's red in the face. "That was short-lived."

"Should we stop him?" He asks.

I hear a shout from downstairs. 

"I think it's probably too late." I reply, laughing. 

He nods and we race down the stairs to find the six guys huddled in a circle. Hobi is already providing the details.

When they pull back, Tae is grinning so wide, in awe. "I did this," he says. "I did this!" He whoops.

Namjoon hugs me. "Aw, our little Jiminie has finally gotten a girl!"

"If you guys get married, can I be the one that marries you?" Jin asks, laughing.

Jimin and I roll our eyes in sync.

Tae notices. "Wow, the couple has already begun doing everything together," he laughs.

Jin starts banging on the water glass next to him. "Kiss, kiss, kiss!"

"Think you skipped a couple of important steps there, buddy," I say to him, laughing.

He ignores me, still chanting. Yoongi joins his chant, laughing. 

"Fine," I say, and Jimin leans over and pecks me on the mouth. 

Hobi yells happily, and Jungkook covers his eyes.

Tae looks like he's in heaven. He rushes over and hugs us both. "My best friends!"

I laugh, relieved they know and support us being together. Wow. Together. I have a boyfriend. That's crazy. 

The beginning part of the relationship is the best. The first few months are pure ecstasy. We hang out on the daily, working together, doing homework, reveling in each other's company. We spend tons of time together, some with the guys, some without. I can feel us growing closer and closer, and I can feel my affection for him rising each day I see his beautiful, smiling face. It's so hard not to fall head-over-heels for him immediately. 

They're finally together for reallllll!! Are you guys enjoying the story?

Also, random question: Do you guys have a fav TV show/shows? If so, what are they?

My favorites are Friends, Vampire Diaires, Gilmore Girls, and New Girl :)