Chapter 21- Double Date (Yep, again)

The next morning feels... different. It's hard to explain, but the air feels different, the world feels different, I  feel different. 

"Hey," I grin shyly at Jimin. 

He blushes back, a smile overtaking his face. "Yesterday was... something."

I don't really know how to respond, so I just nod and start to pack up my things from the hotel. 

"Are you okay with everything?" He asks suddenly, sounding a little bit worried. My heart fills with happiness at how much he cares for me. 

I look at him, grinning at his cuteness. "Of course."

He looks relieved, and starts helping me find all our things. I fill my suitcase with the rest of my belongings and goodies from the hotel. Bravery yet again takes over me, just like yesterday. "Jimin," I say. 

"Yeah?"

"You're a really good kisser."

He grins widely, a light red blush spanning across his cheeks. "Is that so?"

"Yes. You certainly seem to know what you're doing."

He takes his phone out from the back pocket of his jeans. "Could you just repeat that please, this time so I can get it on video."

"Oh wow," I laugh, amused. "Let's not and say we did."

"Please," he begs. "One of my old girlfriends said I was bad once. I want this video forever to remember this moment."

"Well, how old were you?" I ask, taking a sip of water. 

"14," he responds, and then I nearly choke on my water. 

"14?! You were 14 when you had your first kiss?"

He nods. "Is that young?"

I pause. I thought it was young, but maybe I just had mine late. "I don't know."

"Well, how old were you?"

"Really?" I laugh. "You know this."

He shakes his head. 

"Jimin... I was 18. It was with you."

"Wait, really? How did I not know that that was your first?" His eyes are wide in shock. 

"I thought I told you," I shrug. 

He sinks down onto the edge of the bed, looking dejected. "Oh, man, now I'm going to be worried. Was it a good enough kiss? Am I holding you back from experiencing other types of kissing from other guys?"

I laugh and sit next to him. "It was an amazing kiss, don't worry, Jimin. And ew, other types of kisses?"

He nods, looking at me. "Yeah, like everyone kisses differently, you know. No one person is the same. Sometimes people just fit together better."

"I mean, there's French kissing," I smirk at him, and he rolls his eyes. 

"Let's move on from this discussion," he chuckles. "Now, repeat into the camera!"

"Fine." I smile sweetly at him over his phone. "Jimin is just the best kisser in the world, I can't believe it, oh my god! Like I've only ever kissed one person, and it was him, but to my inexperienced mind, he's the god of kissing! Like someone crown him that! Give him a literal crown! And a medal!"

I look away and grin evilly at Jimin. He turns off the video, sighing. "Was that good?" I ask.

"It was lovely," he says sarcastically. "You should really be an actress. You'll win so many awards for that performance."