Author's Note

I will be posting a chapter right after this, but I just wanted to include an author's note to tell you guys thank you so much for reading my story! I had so much fun writing it and I hope you all had fun reading it! 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I can't believe I have 1.3k reads oh my gosh! 

I know it's a short, fast-paced story, but I still enjoyed writing it tremendously! And I had planned on it only being 20 chapters, but then things got out of hand.

Well, I just slightly rhymed there. 

But yeah, I just couldn't help it and I wrote more because I love having you guys read and comment so much, and I was having too much fun with this story lol! 

(My reaction when I realized I'm actually going to finish a story from beginning to end 😂)

Hopefully I will start another story in the near future as well! Fingers crossed. 

But anyway, thank you again! Please let me know what you thought of this story, and enjoy the next few chapters!!

Also, I wanted to take the time to thank some of the most supportive readers I have, as well as the others who support me and inspire me, you guys literally are so amazing and I love you so much, I can't thank you enough for reading my story!! 

Thank you to everyone who supports me, either through reading my story or just being so kind and supportive and sweet:

@MythicsWriter @Jinielove17 @Lorene707  the_authorjeon 

@Araarmy78 @Itsnotaphasemom06  NamjesusXHobiWater8

@NadiaXmochi  @domseokk  @queenzusi @-armlink- @AraBTS07 

These are just some of the many people who are so supportive of me and my stories and are great friends and people as well!! Hopefully I didn't miss anyone, I'm grateful to anyone that reads my stories and follows me, and even if I didn't specifically name you, I love each and every one of you and I'm so grateful for you! 

❤❤❤

StrongBeautiful16