Chapter 3

Kat's POV

        When I get of the plane, I am just excited to see Vio. She has been with her mom for a month now. I just can't wait to see my best friend since 6th grade! When I see her, she has her back to me. From where I am it looks like shes talking to some people. Posibbly 6 guys? Weird. I shrug my shoulders and call out her name.

        "Vio!"

        "Kat!" She turned around and started the 10 or so yard sprint towards me. When we meet, she raps her arms around me, and I follow suit.

        "I missed you so much," she basically wishpers in my ear like the weirdo she is. I pull back, to look her in the eyes, when I finally spot the six guys she was talking to. I have to bite my lip to keep myself from screaming.

        When she sees my eyes are wide, she must have realized what I saw, because she clasped her hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming. I am thankful that she did that, because I had started to taste the metalic taste of blood in my mouth.

        She shuffles out of my grip and releases her hand right as I scream. Great.

a/n Thanks for reading this. Please vote and comment for more updates. Guess who Kat saw at the airport? You'll just have to wait and see. Bye!!! (p.s. Pic of Vio on the right.)