Chapter 8

Kat's POV

        The title screen of the game was familiar and ran through my blood and mind. Minecraft XBox 360 edition. I only knew this game so well. I had full control so I started the multiplayer game.

         "And they're off!" The announcer continued to announce like this for the whole game. We had to kill the wither in one hour as a joint group. Since I could tell none of them really player 360 Minecraft, I had to bark out orders and help them get familiar with the controls.

~Time Skip~

        When we finally killed the wither, we had only had one casualty. Sadly, our own Little Lachy Dachy passed away in the fight. We even had a funeral for him. He was so salty. "Fudge Xboxes" was all he said the rest of the battle, considering he did die pretty early.

        After we got off I went to go find Vio who was sat in the very front row, cheering us alll on.

        "Great job, Kat! I loved the funeral! HAHA!" She has a weird sense of humor were everthing is funny to her as long as it involves blood and gore.

        One time we watched "Saw" together. While I was hiding under a blanket, shaking, she was rolling on the floor, laughing.

        "Minecon is ending now. Thank you all for coming and have a great week!" That announcer is getting on my nerves.

        When we stepped outside, we saw the pack and Vio insisted that we go talk to them.

        "Hey guys! How was Minecon?" Vio was still tugging me along as I struggled to release my hand from her grip. She may not look strong but she is! Or I'm just really weak.

'        "Not much how was your day?" Vikk asked. He was the most responsible out of them all. If you can even say any of them are responsible.

        Vio kept poking me behind my back to get me to talk. "It was lovely. Nice job at the game-off! Even you Little Lachy Dachy!" I saw him pout his lip earning a laugh from all of us.

        "Hey, were are you guys staying?" Vio sounded so much like a stalker when she said that.

        "Hotel Alexander. You?" Mitch was poking Jerome. He finally poked him so hard, Jerome winced.

        "Same. Want to carpool? Let us save the earth, one carpool at a time." I suprisingly spoke up. I was very intrested with my shoes as my cheeks got red. I said such a stuiped thing. Ughhhh! I'm so awkward.

        Everyone else was laughing at me too. When my cheeks cooled down I finally looked up at them all. I saw our taxi was here, so we all carpooled together.

        I was sat next to Jerome and Lachlan and Mitch was driving. Vio sat with Vikk and Preston, while Rob sat passangers.

        When we got to the hotel we talked about random things, ranging from video games all the way to crabs. We all got in the elevator and learned we are in rooms next to each other!

        "Sleepover!" Jerome yelled. Ughh! I hate sleep overs but I went with Vio so I wouldn't be so lonely.

        Tonight was going to be fun.

a/n Hey guys! Two updates in a day. Aren't you guys happy? No? Well your on my next meal plan. Well, Vote comment, and eat Meromes livers. BYE!