Chapter 4

I screamed. Loud. Even Vio held her head in her hands, in shame or in pain, I'm unsure of. The pack stood right in front of me, and all I could do was scream. They all had amused looks on their faces. Except for Lachlan. He just stood their, staring at me, probally stunned in pain by my scream. 

        When I finally got shushed by an airport guard, I just stood there paralyzed. I had a lump in my throat that kept me from screaming and talking. All I could do was move closer to Vio. Finally, after what seemed like forever, Vio spoke up.

        "Ummmm...Kat, these are some guys that I met here waiting for you." Vio was always better at meeting people and putting herself out there. Even though I have a youtube, she has said that I'm the shiest person she has ever met.

        "Hi?I'm Mitch or.." I cut him of. "The Bajancanadian, Vikkstar123, TBNRFrags, Jerome, Woofless, and CraftBattleDuty." I pointed to each of them as I said their names.

        "Looks like we've got a fan here,"Preston said with a smirk on his face. I just rolled my eyes. The rest of the pack just chuckled.

        "Looks like our rides here," Vio pointed to the taxi outside the window. "Well, it was nice meeting you. Are you guys going to minecon?"

        "Actually, yes we are. Our rides here too. Hey, Kat, can I see your phone?" Vikk spoke up for the first time. "Sure?" I handed him my phone. After he finished with my phone, he passed it around to the whole group. Lachlan handed back my phone. Vio and I said our goodbyes and Vio pushed me over to our taxi.

        When we got to our hotel room I had a text. It was from Lachlan, who put his name into my phone as "CraftBattlePony <3".

        Lachlan: Hey :) see you at minecon tomorrow ;)

        His words my heart flutter at the fact that I'll see him again tomorrow. I just hope I don't scream again.

 a/n Hey thanks for reading! listen to the music to the side. If you haven't heard it then you don't watch Lachlan! Vote comment and Ill continue to update. BYE!