Chapter 6

Song of the day= DONTTRUSTME why= Just because

Kats POV

        When we get to Minecon, all I can do is stare in awe, as this is my first minecon experience. Since I only have 1,000 subs, I don't have my own minecon booth, but I have been asked to do a fan metting.

        When we enter the building, it is purely decorated with creeper, zombies, spiders, and skeletons on all the walls. The booths seem absol-utly (see what I did there? No. Ok#poke-joke) beautiful. The large building was made to hold up to thousands of people, and it need that room. All over the place people and youtubers where talking amongst them selves and taking selfies. I personally hate selfies. They are for those stuiped "popular" girls who seek the sttention of others.

        "Kat, Vio!!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I turn around and see the pack running up to us, Mitch being in the lead.

        "Hey guys! What's up?" Vio asked with a smile on her lips. She had a youtuber crush on Preston ever since she discovered minecraft. She kept her cool better than I could around a youtuber, and I am one!

        "Hi," was all I could say as the trailer for the new Minecraft movie that's coming out (said google. Just go search it up) played on a big screen. Even if it's a documentary I couldn't wait for it to come out.

        Vio waved her hand in my face. "Earth to Kat, do you hear me?" "Yes I do hear you Vio." Well you have a fan here." She pointed to a little girl in front of us, who had one of my posters in her hands and a pen. 

        "Can you sign this for me? I love your youtube channel! My friend actually found TheKatPlaya and showed me and I loved it!" She started to ramble but I stopped her. "Yes, I will sign this. Who should I make this out to?" I asked her taking the poster from her hands with the pen. "To Emily and Elsa Please."

        After I signed her poster, I turned back to the group. The pack was staring at me like an alien. " I didn't know you were a youtuber. TheKatPlaya?" Preston said, astounded but with a smirk on his face.

        "Ya, I do." I said with an amused look on my face. Then a voice rang out, echoing around the building in surround soud, saying that all youtubers with a booth are to report to them now. We all said our goodbyes and left to go do our own things, the pack at their booths, Vio and me running around doing whatever.

        Today was going to be a good day.

a/n Hey my Pineappless! This is a new chapter. I choose the song with great care. Not. I just choose it. Okay well I'll see you again when you vote, comment, and eat Prestons skin because skin is an organ. BYE!!!