Chapter 25

Vikk's POV

     I had finished recording a new Madpack episode with Brandon when I realized I was really hungry. There was a Starbucks straight down the road, so I had decided to go and grab some coffee. When I left the house and started walking, I saw Lachlan, Kat, and Violet walking down the road in the direction of Starbucks, so I decided to go and join them.

     Now, I know what your thinking and no, I got over Kat when I realized that I just liked her as a friend. And the fact that she started dating Lachlan and I realized she's better with him. I also had my eye on a different girl.

     I started to jog up to them, then decided to scare them by going close behind Lachlan and Jump on his back.

"Boo!" I screamed while I jumped on Lachlan's back. He slightly stumbled then fell onto the road from my weight. As I was getting up, I heard Violet scream from the sidewalk and a car honking. I looked behind me to see a car skidding to fast to stop for me and Lachlan. As the car crept closer, I did nothing as I was squatted next to Lachlan. I then felt the front of the car hit me and I fell on Lachlan before my eyes shut and I blacked out.

Kat's POV

Lachlan, Violet, and I were all walking to Starbucks when I heard someone scream 'Boo!' I looked over and saw Lachlan had gotten tackled by Vikk and both of them were on the ground. I heard a car honk and Violet scream as I turned and saw a car coming straight for Vikk and Lachlan. I couldn't scream. I couldn't move. It was as if I couldn't even think.

The blue Volkswagen had it's windows down and I caught a glimpse of who had hit Vikk and Lachlan, and I couldn't believe who I saw.

A/n I AM SORRY! I had planned for Violet to get sick at Starbucks and it just happened! Also I'm sorry it's so short, but I didn't realize it was friday and I hadn't started the chapter yet....Anyway, I want to know who you think is in the car in the comments so go and do that! Love you all! I also will be ending this book at chapter 30 but I am planning the sequal already! You know what to do, right? Well, if you don't, vote, comment, and be awesome! Bye!!!