Chapter 24

Kat's POV

After Violet told us everything that happened, I felt like a complete douche. I can't believe someone so nice in an internet persona could be so evil and mean in real life. Okay, so maybe I can. I have been on Tumblr so...

When Violet had finished, I went and hugged her until I realized I had to also explain what happened to me, so I sat down and started my story from when I had started to check the comments on my latest video.

~Flash Back(sorry!)~

  I decided to go check out my latest video I posted, a Hunger games video. Over one thousand views and 600 or so likes. I decided to go and look at the comments.

  A lot of them were really nice and supportive, but one person left their mark in the comments. It was about a seven to ten line paragraph explaining how I was a horrid youtuber and person and should just kill myself. I knew I shouldn't let what some random internet hobo hater get to me. (I actually call haters Internet hobos.) It still hurts, even when it really shouldn't and you push it out of your mind.

 The thing about this comment, was that it had the same name as one of my best friends from middle school. Sophie. I clicked on the name, Sophnfriends, and looked through the videos. The first video she had uploaded had me in it so I knew this was the same Sophie from middle school.

~Flashback end (That was a true story from earlier in my school year, name changed)~

"And then the rest happened from there." I said, shrugging my shoulders. It really wasn't as bad as they make it seem.

"I only slipped up!" I yelled when they both looked at me like I was insane because I was calm about this whole "slip up". Even when I told them I wouldn't do it again, I knew that even when you relapsed, it was almost harder to stop.

"I'm going to Mrs. James' house if you two are just going to sit there watching me like I'm an alien!" I said, getting up to go grab my phone from my room. As I was getting up, Lachlan stood up and grabbed my wrist, lower than where I had cut. It really was only like, ten cuts.

"We want to help you Kat, we just need to take this all in." He looked at me with pleading eyes that I couldn't say no to. I hugged him.

Violet was still on the couch looking at her hands. She used to be best friends with Sophie in middle school too. "That bitch," she mumbled under her breath but, I could still hear her. I took myself out of Lachlan's sweet hug and went over to Violet. I sat down next to her and hugged her from the side.

"So, who wants some ice cream?" Lachlan asked after a minute of silence. I really did want some ice cream, so of course I said yes. So, Lachlan, Violet, and I left to go to Starbucks.

A/n Sup? Hey I don't think I ever actually really thanked you guys for reading my story and getting me to a hundred reads. If you didn't know, I have a twitter, @1MoreFan32, so if you want updates from my daily life, go and follow me. Also, if you want to meet me over the interwebs, I'm thinking about doing an omegle chat with some fans. If you think that's a good idea, you know what to do! Vote, comment, and stay good lookin'. BYE!