Chapter 10

Kat's POV

     "How are we gonna sleep? We don't have enough beds." Jerome was thinking about something for once. Wow.
      "We could go back and sleep at our room." I tried. I wasn't to thrilled at the sudden change in atmoshpere.
      "Nope. Not happening!" Vikk, why are you so persistant?
      "We could have the girls share some of our room?" Lachlan tried. HE quickly glanced over at me but turned away. My heart was beating so fast that I swear Vio could hear it right next to me.
      "We could do that! It's settled! Kat with Preston and Vio with Lachlan." Mitch decided. I saw Lachlan frown but nod.
      Preston showed me up to his room, silently. He must have seen my discomfort, because he said nothing till we got into his room.
      "I'll take the floor,Kat. You can have the bed."
      "Thank you." I wasn't going to argue with him. I just frowned as I sat on the bed.
      "Something wrong,Kat?" Preston asked sitting down next to me. He looked me in my eyes but my shoes became very interesting.
      "Can I tell you something? Not even Violet knows?" I don't know why but I felt like I could trust him. He just seemed kind enough to tell, like he could be trusted with a secret. He nodded his head, telling me to go on.
      I sighed."I have social phobia. It means that I am afraid of speaking up for myself. That's why I don't want to sleep here without Vio." I felt a tear build in my eye. I realized that Preston feels more like a brother to me than my own brother.

a/n Hey guys!!! Again. Sick. But that gives me time to update. Caution. Written on a phone with no editing. Vote,Comment, and tell me if you have social phobia! Bye!