Chapter 23

Kat's POV
-1 month later-
Officialy, 1 month after Violet left, 1 month after Lachlan asked me out, I was an utter mess. Yes, Lachlan and I are dating and he has been helping me recover a little bit. I haven't actually left my recording room other than to eat, sleep, or to use the bathroom.
Lachlan had stayed at my house alot lately, but right now he was at his place recording with Vik. Those two patched it up a while ago. To think this all happened in one month.
I was sitting in my recording room, editing a video while listening to Hell Above by Pierce the Veil. The trash was over flowing with cartons of ice cream and tissues in the corner. I was in my batman onsie.
Why'd Violet leave? She left me a broken mess!
It kept repeating in my head, how Violet screamed at me after barely even looking at me all week. It made me feel completely horrid inside, knowing that she probably hated me because I acted like this.
Finaly, my mind convinced me to get up out of my seat and head towards the bathroom across the hall. Once I was in the bathroom, I walked up to the mirror and stared at my reflection. My eyes were red and puffy from crying earlier and my hair was falling out of my messy bun. Looking like I was run over by a reindeer, I went and locked the bathroom door. I went back to the mirror, opened the cabinet, and pulled out an old friend.
(Skip if this is too intense! Involves selfharm!)
The blade shined as I picked it up and examined it. I pulled up my arm sleeve as my eyes started watering. As I put the blade across my wrist, my eyes betrayed me, and I started to cry as I slid the blade across my wrist.
As I painted my arm with blood and tears, I barely heard the front door open and someone scream into the house. I still didn't feel anything as my arms kept being dotted with flecks of blood and tear stains.
I was startled into dropping my razor on the floor when someone started to knock on the door.
"Kat, are you in there?" His australian accent hesitant as he continued to knock on the door. All I could do was let a strangled sob escape my lips.
"Kat? Open up. If you need to talk, I'll listen!" He continued to knock on the door. As I made my tenth line of blood, the door groaned under the presure being put on the door. The door swung open, freely letting Lachlan survey the room until his eyes landed on me. When they did, it looked like his heart was shattered at my figure huddled up on the floor with a razor in my hand and my arm bleeding onto the floor.
"Why?" Lachlan said as he dropped to the floor to wrap his arms around me, most likely getting blood on his shirt. He continued to rub my back and wisper soothing words until I calmed down enough and fell asleep in his arms.

Violet's POV(didn't see that, huh?)

"Ty, please stop." I weakly said as Ty stood above me, kicking me.
"Why should I? Your just a worthless piece of shit!" He spat at me, kicking me hard in the stomach again before leaving me on the living room floor.
Why'd I leave Kat? Ty was abusing me from the day he asked me out. He threatend me that if I didn't move away from Kat, he'd kill me. So, I did the most rational thing I could do. I complied.
Afterr about half an hour, I finally crawled upstairs, jumping every time Ty screamed at Bodil. When I finally got into the room, I locked the door and went to my closet to pack all of the things that I would need.
After I had all my close in a bag and had made sure Ty was still recording, I walked out the front door and started to make my way to Kat's house, hoping that she would forgive me after I tell her what happened and why I left.

-Time Skip to Kat's from the troll king, Bodil40-

I was here. I stood at the doorway, staring at the door. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I heard someone say something and then shuffling that got louder as they approached the door. When the door creaked open, I was met face to face with Lachlan.
"V-Violet?Why are you here?" Lachlan asked, obviously suprised at my sudden vist. Just seeing a familiar face made me break down in tears.
Lachlan looked startled as he ushered me inside.
"Look, Violet, you put Kat threw a hard time. I hope you have a great excuse as to why your back." Lachlan said as he sat on the sofa across from me. I broke down again, until I heard a familiar voice, that sounded hoarse from crying.
"Violet?" She asked from the doorway. I turned to face her. She had blood seeping through her arms sleeve and tears down her face. All I did was stand up and walk to her. When I was face to face with her, I had a sad smile on my face and tears down my eyes. We stood there just string at each other. After what felt like never ending silence, we both engrossed each other in a hug, breaking down in unine.
"You better have a good reason for putting me threw hell." She said pulling away and sitting next to Lachlan, who was waiting for me to tell them what happend and why I was back.
I sat down in front of them and told them everything that happened, starting with the first date.

~Flashback~
It was the first date with Ty. We sat down at the island and started talking and eating the spaghetti.
"Delicious! Want to go for a walk?" Ty asked me. Of course I obliged. We walked outside on to the sidewalk, just walking around in the city till Ty pulled me into a one-way alley.
"Ty, what are we doing here?" I asked him. He started to walk towards me untill I was pushed up into the wall.
"Don't scream or say a word and this will all go nice and easy." He said as he pounced on me and started to slap me as I tried to disagree. He continued to punch and slap me until I was laying on the ground, too weak to even make a noise. That was when He started to rape me.

~End of Flashback~

A/n Srry!!!! I had too! I even cried while writing this. Yada yada yada "You're too young to know about this!" Well then shut your pizza hole. You don't know what has happened in my 12 years of life, so plz don't hate on me for saying anything. We good? Good. Anyway......1.15k reads!!!! OMFG! I can't even believe all you have done! It has helped me feel way better about writing! Thank you and I will be starting a vlog channel so you all can see my looovely facial features and all my friends! So the usual. Comment,Vote, and be yourself through all the bad times. BYE!!!!!!!