Chapter 5

Kat's pov

     RIIIIIING.RIIIIING.

     Why are alarm clocks even in existence? I glance over at my alarm clock, seeing it was 6:30 A.M.!!!!! This is complete madness! Only Vio would ever set an alarm this early. Violet.

     "Violet!!!" I was walking over to her room, stomping even. I pounded on the door, when I smelt bacon. Atleast she made breakfeast.

     When Vio sees me walk into the kitchen, see smiles, but in my mind she smirks. That's how mad I was.

     "Good morning sleepy head!" She sung. As I sat down at a place already made on the table, she puts three bacon strips, two pancakes, and a small cup of syrup in front of me.

     After we finish eating, I get up to take a shower and freshen up. I put on a mincraft tee, and my favorite creeper hoodie with my black and purple leapord print high tops and some jeans. I get on my phone, checking twitter.

     I saw Lachlan had tweeted saying " Can't wait for minecon today! Already met two fans yesterday! ;)" I just rolled my eyes, already knowing it was me and Vio he met yesterday.

     "Kat! Get down here, it's time to leave!" I put my phone in my pocket and head down the stairs.

     Here we go.

a

 Hey my Pineappppless! It's midnight and I just spent an hour getting my phone to type. So you know the drill! Vote, Comment, and Eat all the livery organs in Lachlan's body! Bye!!!