Chapter 17

Kat's POV

        Why do subscribers hate me so much? I was recording a new video for my channel and guess what my subs are making me do? Play Five Nights at Freddy's of course! I was playing the first one and had been jumpscarred about ten times, falling out of my chair five of those times. I was still on night 3.

        "London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling DOWN!" I sang, until the freaking fox blew my ears out. "God damn it!"

        Once my video was done, I started the long and tedious upload procces. While it was being uploaded, I went downstairs and got a quick snack. When I went back upstairs, my skype went off, signalling that I had a skype call.

        "Hey, Kat! How was your flight?" Lachlan asked when I picked up his call, his australian accent ringing into my room making my heart flutter. No Kat. No fangirling.

        "It was good. How was yours?" My heart was still beating from the Five Nights at Freddy's video. He probally saw me shaking because he asked me what was wrong.

        "I just finished recording Five Nights at Freddy's. Freaking fox pirate man." I mumbled the last part, but Lachlan still heard it because he chuckled. We talked for a little more until he had to leave to go wherever, probably to record. We said our goodbyes. Before the call ended, I could have sworn I heard Jerome in the background say " Get off the phone Little Lovely Lachy!" I saw Lachlan blush before he hasitly ended the call.

        Little Lovely Lachy. Welp, he has a new nickname. Muahahahahaha. I saw my video was uploaded. I had enough videos for the next two days, so I was happy to have a break. I went downstairs to find Vio and tell her about who's number I had.

        "Hey, Vio." I said, grabbing a coke from the fridge." Do you remember the plane flight?" I asked. If she didn't I would have a harder time telling her.

        "No, why?" She asked, tilting her headlooking at me. I brought out my phone and told her to look under the "T" section. She scanned my contacts, till she found the number. I could tell she found it, because she had her fangirl face on.

a/n Hey guys!!!! I can seeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! I also learned that I have a stigmatizm, meaning that my retnas are shaped differently and not spherical like. Anyway, 350+ Reads!!!! OMG, Oh My Grandma!!!! I can't beleive this!!!! It has litteraly made everyday that I see this story has that many reads!!!!! So you pineapppples know what I want! Vote, comment, and eat a brownie. BYE!!!