Chapter 7

Kat's Pov

        After we finished looking at all the booths, Vio and I decided to shop around for merchendise.

        "OMG! Kat, look at what I found!" Vio held up an ender dragon plushy. It was so adorable!

        "We have to get it!' Vio was hugging it and anyone who looked at her like she was a nut job got hissed at. "Okay, Vio! We'll get it! Now stop hissing like a cat at strangers!" She looked at me disapointedly. "But, why!?"

        "Because, we don't need to bail you out of another insane asylum!"She looked at me trying to hold back her laghter, but I was too. We both just burst out laughing when another announcement came on over the speakers.

        "Attention all guest gamers. Please report to the gaming stage in five minutes. Have a good day."

        "Welp, that's my que." Me and Vio hugged quickly and I went to find the stage.

        When I finally found the stage, I saw alot of youtubers that I reconized; CaptainSparklez, IhasQupquake, Skydoesminecraft, and many more! Even the pack was up there. Except Lachln. Weird.

        "Boo!' I jumped after someone screamed in my ear while shaking my shoulders. I turned around and saw none other than Little Lachy!

        "Damn it! You scared the actual crap out of me! Jeez!" On stage the pack was laughing on the floor, some with tears in their eyes.

        "Well, it was pretty funny!" Lachlan was trying to hold back the laughter, but failed miserably. Everyone was staring at us. I was so embaressed.

        "Gaming will start in two minutes!" That made Lachlan and I run up the stage to the rest of the guys.

        "That moment was priceless Lachy! But I would have done it better!"

        "Well at least I have a job, Robby!" The banter between the boys was priceless! When we all got settled into gaming chairs for the game-of, I was sat in between  Preston, and Mitch, With Lachlan and Vikk on Prestons other side, Rob and Jerome on Mitch's.

        "Welcome to Minecon!" The announcer anounced to the crowd. "Let the game-off begin!"

a/n Hey Pineapplesssss!!!! I'm sick today. :( But atleast I still could write a chapter for you doods!! Vote, Comment, and warn Mitch his organs are next! Bye!!