Chapter 12

Kat's POV

        When I wake up in the morning, I see that Preston has already gotten up and left the room. When I finally decide to get up pf my lazy butt, Vio walks in holding a plate of pancakes and syrup. She sets it down on the bedside table.

        "Bon-appetite" 

        "Why thank you, madam.What a lovely meal!" I said, staring at the delicasy, which consisted of three pancakes, a small bowl of grapes and a cup of syrup.

        "Well, we have to be a bit quiet, the guys are recoding on their laptops," Vio said sitting down. Wait! Recording!

        "I forgot that I have to vlog for my channel!" Shit! Vio knows that when I don't vlog or record, my subscribers think I'm dead, so her eyes widened in realization.

        "And I forgot to get my camera!" I had gotten out my phone, even though it had a bad camera. Good thing I have a good idea.

        "Hey, Vio, I have an idea." Her eyes were evily glinting in appreciation that I most likely looked exactly like that.

        And I told her my plans.

a/n Hey guys!! I can't beleive how much support on this book! I can go to sleep with 34 reads and come back to over 50!!! Thank you so much! This support has made my week(because I'm on spring break!) But in any cause, vote, comment, and eat your own livers!BYE!!!!!