Chapter 9

Kat's Pov

It was interesting that night to say the least.

When we decided it was time for a sleepover at the guys place, we got bored quick.

"What should we do?" Preston whined. He has been whining for five minutes straight.

"Let's play 'Dare or Dare"!" Jerome yelled. We all mumbled ok because we were all scared for our lives.

"Well, if we play truth or dare you have to be dared first, Jerome!" Mitch had an evil smirk on his face. With that we all sat down in a circle.

"Ok, Jerome. Dare or Dare?" Mitch wrung his hands smirking at Jerome.

"Dare." Jerome said, nonchantly. He wasn't to scared it seemed. He is insane. It's official.

"I dare you to go to the bathroom with....Kat and have her do your make-up all perdy like." Everyone looked at Jerome with evil glints in their eyes. Good thing I brought my make-up bag.

"Come on Bacca. Let's get this over with." I rolled my eyes as he reluctantly stood up and lead me to the bathroom.

~five min time skip~

When I had finish with Jerome, I made sure he hadn't looked in the mirror. I made him look like a real life bacca. I did a great job if I must say so myself.

When we got to the living room, I had Jerome stay in the hall till' I signaled him to come out.

"Welcome one-and-all to the Bacca Circus!" Jerome struuted out.The room was filled with laughter as I showed Jerome his reflection.

"I ALWAYS KNEW I WAS A TRUE BACCA!" He started to flap his arms and run around the room.

We sat back down at the circle calming down enough to continue. "Jerome, you go." Mitch was still laughing.

"Okay, Lachlan. Dare or Dare?"

"Tough one. Hmmmmmm. I choose FISH FISH FISH!"

"Nope not having it." Jerome crossed his arms and Lachlan pouted." Fine. Dare."

"I dare you to.....Lick either girls faces." He smirked as Vio, Lachlan, and I look at him in disgust. I started to glare at Lachlan basically saying his liver will be gone by morning if he licks my face. Vio still sat in disbelief.

Lachlan turned to me and smirked. I started to panic as he leaned closer to my face. When he got an inch close to my face, his head swirved and he licked the side of Vio's smirking face.

"UGH! LACHLAN, I WILL HAVE YOUR LIVER FOR DINNER!!!!"

Even I was laughing, my eyes tearing at how funny that was. She was scratching at her face with her sleeve.

"Hey speaking of dinner how about pizza?" I questioned. I was feeling a bit hungry and was getting exhasted.

"Ya, I'll go order it. Any preferences?" Vikk got up and grabbed his phone, dialing the number.

"PINEAPPLE PIZZA!" Both me and Lachlan screamed. I started to laugh at how we said it at the same time. He was laughing to till' I put my face in serious mode.

"If you ever touch my pineapples, I will eat your liver and feed it to my pet pineapple gaurd fruit." I said in a low, menacing, evil voice. His face looked scared until he saw I was joking.

"Well, pizza will be here in 10 minuetes." Vikk had sat back down after ordering the pizza.

~Time skip till bed time~

"I tired, Lachy!" I had my head on Vio's lap and my legs on both Lachlan and Mitch.

"Ya, how are we going to sleep?" Vio questioned.

a/n OHHHHHH! Cliffhangers! I'm too tired to write any good Autors Note so Goodnight! Vote, comment, and eat your bestfriends internal organs. BYE!!!!