Chapter 21

Kat's pov

-April 20, 2015-

        Lachlan was actually going to be coming over to the house today! He had just moved here and he wanted to see me and Vio! Well, he really just wanted to see me, but she didn't know that. She was always freaking making out with Ty now adays anyway. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I still see her in the mornings, but ever since Ty asked her out, they've been inseparable. They're either making out in a corner or holding hands and only talking to each other.

        To be honest, it is kind of pissing me off. What ever happened to her best friend that she LIVES with? I don't need to focus on that right now. Lachlan is coming over! I heard the doorbell ring and smoothed out my outfit for the small amount of wrinkles it had obtained. I was wearing a pair of black sweats and a slightly baggy sweater over a pink tank top.

        I opened the door only to be greeted by a very happy Lachlan and a Vikk on his phone."Lachlan!" I screamed, immersing him in an enormous hug. Vikk still didn't look up from his phone though.

        "Icky Vikky!" I screamed even louder, hugging him. He jumped up and glanced down to see me looking at him with my signature face, The Puppy. So original, right? No? Okay. Vikk chuckled and hugged me back.

        "I wanna join!" Lachlan pouted, stomping up to the hug and joining in.

        "Hello Kat! Where's Violet? Oh, and who are these lovely men?" My neighbor, Mrs. James, asked. She was looking Vikk and Lachlan up and down. She had her slightly greying, blond hair in a tight bun and was wearing a floral baggy dress that fitted her perfectly in my opinion. Even though she was only in her late forties, she looked as though she was in her late thirties to early forties.

        Vikk and Lachlan were looking at me, basically beging me explain this strange appearance of this stranger.

        "Oh, hello Mrs. James! Violet's out right now and wont be back till later. This is Vikk and Lachlan, my friends who have just moved here! Vikk, Lachlan, this is my favorite neighbor on the block, Mrs. James!" I chirped. I really do like Mrs. James. Whenever I go over to talk with her she'll give me cookies and lemonade! Home-made cookies and lemonade, may I add.

        "Well, it was nice to meet you Vikk, Lachlan, oh, but I really must be heading home! I don't want to miss my programs! I'm coming Oprah!" She told us, turning to scurry back to her house. I lead the guys into the living room, leaving to get us some snacks. Vikk came in a few minutes later as I was preparing the cucumber.

        "Hey, Kat. Where's the bathroom?" He asked me.

        "Upstairs, down the hall, third door on the right." I told him. He muttered a thanks to me before heading up to the bathroom. I brought out the coke and sliced cucumber platter to the living room, setting it on the coffee table, sitting next to Lachlan. I knew this was going to be an eventful night

a/n Hey guys!!! Two updates in a day?!?!?! I felt bad for not updating for a while. I have a heart too you know! Anyways, I sprained my ankle today!:( It hurts like a freaking wither but I'll survive. Still going to school tomorrow! Vote, comment, and give my leg some candy to make it better! BYE!!!!