Chapter 28

Lachlan's POV

I felt my eye's bug out of my face at this new information. As I process this news, a nurse walks in, sees me awake, and rushes of to find more nurses and doctors. In a few seconds, nurses and doctor's were piling  in and pushing Kat out of the room. Nurses were checking my IV and other fluids while doctors were surrounding the right side of my bed and asking me questions.

"Do you remember your name?" One of the doctors was writing my reaction on their clipboard.

 "Lachlan."

"What is the date and time?"

"June 17, 2015 at 7:32 p.m." Thank the hospitals for having a clock on the wall.

After answering all the questions, I was told that I could go home in seven days. After they all left, Kat came back into the room, awkwardly holding her phone up to her ear and her book in her other arm. She was wearing a red knit tank top and thigh shorts with her glasses perched on her nose.

"Ya, Violet, just get him up here and call the others!" She paused for a second listening to who I presume is Violet on the other line. "Fine! Get him his meds and then get the hell down here!"

I guess she and Violet were arguing, about what,I have no idea. she said bye and hurried to hang up her phone and sit next to me again.

"Kat, if you don't mind me asking, but who needs to take their meds before they come her?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"Vikk. He took the accident a little worse if you look at it in a certain way." Why did she say it so weirdly?

"What happened to him?" I asked. She seemed to be a little nervous before answering.

"You'll need to see it yourself. How are you feeling?" She changed the subject and I didn't bother getting back to my original train of thought, so we just chatted until there was a knock on the door. The door opened and in came Violet and Vikk. Vikk was in a wheelchair and Violet was pushing him through the door. Kat got up and hugged Violet and Vikk then came back and sat down next to me, grabbing my hand in the process.

"Hey guys! What happened while I was out?" I was really curious as that was the only thing that I didn't get told. Vikk answered first, but Violet had her mouth open to answer.

"Violet, why did we come back to the hospital to visit someone I don't remember? Was he one of my friends before the crash?" My eyebrows crunched in confusion at what he said. He doesn't remember me?

"Yes, Vikk, this was your best friend before the crash. His name is Lachlan Powers. Lachlan, Vikk had amnesia and doesn't remember much of anything except what we've done to jog his memory. He never seemed to remember you, however much we tried." Violet explained for me. It took me a second of looking from Vikk to Kat to Violet to my hands and back to Vikk before I realized that he doesn't remember me.

"Well, hello! I didn't think anything they told me about your personality would match your face." Vikk said.(This is so awkward to write!) We continued to talk until visiting hours were over and they had to leave. Vikk was still the same guy I had know before the crash so we mainly talked about me.

~Time skip(Thank the gods! Why was that so awkward for me to write!?)~

It was today! Today is the day I get to leave! Kat had visited me everyday, bringing Vikk and Violet along twice, and had been here to keep me sane.

The nurses and doctors were really nice, don't get me wrong, but they barely could feed me because my stomach had internal bleeding and that made it hard to eat.

I was signing the papers to be released, with Kat by my side. Once Kat and I walked out of the hospital and to the car, Kat started to drive and I went on my phone to see hundreds of tweets and DM's. I had forgotten that I had been in a coma for a month and I couldn't upload videos in a coma, duh! They all were really supportive and wished me a healthy recovery. I decided to send a tweet out to tell them that I was okay and they had no need to worry about me.

Hey guys! Thx for all the support while I was in the hospital! Upload a vlog later! <3. I then sent out the tweet, instantly getting lots of replies and favorites. I at least knew what I had to do when I got back home.

A/n Hey guys! How are you all doing? Good I hope! I heard that the 2015 Watty's were going to be happening and I decided to put this book in! It probably won't win anything but I thought it was a fun idea! Anyway, vote, comment, and have a nice day! Bye!