Chapter 29 (Finale!!)

~10 years later~Epilogue~

Lachlan's POV

"Thank you guys so much for watching! Like, comment, and subscribe and I'll see you dudes next time! Bye!" I ended my video and edited it, which took me about 20 minuets. I started to render it and went down stairs to grab a bite to eat.

As I was looking through the fridge, someone jumped on my back and started laughing as I stumbled around the kitchen trying to regain my balance. When I did,I walked to the living room couch where the rest of my family was.

I dumped whoever was on my back, who was my six year old daughter, Lily, to the floor. I started to tickle her as Kat and Lilly's twin brother, James, watched the television program.

"Who thought I wouldn't notice you jumped on my back?" I asked in a big "scary" voice as I tickled Lilly. She continued squirming and asking for mercy until I finally gave in and sat back on Kat's leg. I looked up at her smiling face that was also staring at me. James and Lilly went to go play in their room, leaving me here with Kat.

I sat up on the couch and Kat snuggled into my side. While I was in the hospital, Kat had stopped youtube and perused a career in art. As we both were just watching the news, an interesting article came up on Glenn Beck.

"And the supreme court's ruling is in!Gay marriage is now legal in all 50 states!" Kat and I just stared at the screen until Kat's phone started to vibrate in her pocket.

"Violet! Did you hear the news?" Kat said into the phone, getting up and walking to the kitchen to continue the talk. When Kat came back in, she told me Violet and Vikk  were coming over to celebrate.

~After the party~

I was putting James and Lily to sleep when Kat came in to help me read them bedtime stories.

"So, which story do you want us to read tonight, James?" She asked him, going over to the bookshelf we had of bedtime stories.

"The Tales of Beedle the Bard, The Three Brothers!" He exclaimed as Kat sat down with the book. James and Lily had a slight obsession with old books like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Divergent. They both loved reading, which is very rare in children.

After they both had fallen asleep, Kat and I went to our bedroom to go to bed.

"Kat, I don't know where I'd be right now without you, James, and Lily." I told her after we were both under the covers.

"I know Lachlan. I love you." She said pecking me on the lips before turning to face the wall.

"I love you too."

a/n IT'S THE END, OF THE BOOK, ON THE 2ND OF JULY!!! I can't believe it's over! Through this whole story I would have never thought that I would get 2 THOUSAND READS!!! I ended it a chapter early because I couldn't get any ideas on how to end this story! Please, just, I can't odd! I'm tearing up just thinking of all the people who have read my book! Thank you all!!!! I can't even thank you enough for all of your support! If you can, Can you go check out my other fanfiction I'm going to start writing again? Please with a Little Lachy on top??????! Also go check out my friend Violet's 5SOS fanfiction Weird? She has advertised my book so much adn I can't help but feel she needs some lovin' too! Thank you all!!! So, finally vote, comment, and follow me! I love you all and thank you one last time! Bye!!!!