Chapter 13

Kat's POV

        "Hey guys, this is TheKatPlaya here with Violet." I whisper yelled into my phone camera, tip toeing up to Lachlan's door, which was half open as he recorded his video.

        "We're here in New York and we met up with a few special friends. Let's go show you." We snuck into Lachlan's room. Thank god he was doing a parkour map with the rest of the pack.

        "Damn it Jerome! Why'd you have to punch me!" Lachlan shouted, slamming on his keyboard harshly. We snuck up behind him as quietly as possible.

        I shook his chair making him fall out, as Vio and I shouted "HI LITTLE LACHY!"

        "What the hell Kat!" Me and Vio we on the floor laughing.

        "Welp guys, as you may or may not have noticed, we met the pack!" I said into the camera. By now the guys had come from their rooms to inspect what has happend without them.

        "What the fudge happend here?" Rob exclaimed, staring at me and Vio on the floor with Lachlan standing, glaring at us.

        "Ask them, they got it on camera." Lachlan puffed sitting back down.

        "K well, I'll see you guys later, BYE!" I outred my video.

        "Well, who's hungry?" Vio asked, getting shouts of "ME" and a grumble from Lachlan.

a/n Another update! YAY!!! I'm bored so I might as well end thisauthor's note. Eat Jeromes kidney, vote, comment, and follow! BYE!!!