Chapter 20

Kat's POV

      A date? With who? What!!!? These were only some of the questions I had when she told me this small, seemingly insignificant piece of information.

      "What? When did this happen, Violet?" I asked, still perplexed at the fact Vio was in a dress.

      "Well, I was talking with Ty and he said that he wanted to see me face to face, so he asked if he could, you now, have din-din with me," she gushed, her face flushing a slight pink.

      "Well, you look great. Wait. Din-din?" I asked. What the heck was din-din. We are in the twenty-first century, Violet.

      "Well.....Just help me cook some chili!" She ordered me quickly. She knows I make the best chili in the freaking world. Shows how good of a friend I am.

-Time skip is not a jaggy move-

      After about an hour of me cooking chili with a hormonal eighteen year old breathing down my neck, I had finally finished the chili and was setting the table for two people.

Ding Dong.

     "Oh my god! He's here! What do I do? What do I say?" Violet whisper-yelled at me.

      "Just be yourself and he'll love you. Guaranteed." I smile brightly at her and walked halfway up t he stairs, waiting for the door to open and for her to greet Ty. It finally open and Ty and Violet greeted each other. I saw Violet walk past the stairs entrance showing Ty to the kitchen where the food was prepared.

      "Use protection kids!" I screamed from the top of the stairs. I could almost see Violet rolling her eyes at my childish ways. We do live with each other after all.

a/n Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I had tests and stuff, which was very easy for me. Thanks for all the support, blah blah blah! Vote, comment, and eat Ty's tiny little brain!!Bye!!!