Chapter 11

Kat's POV

       "I have social phobia. It means that I am afraid of speaking up for myself. That's why I don't want to sleep here without Vio." I felt a tear build in my eye. I realized that Preston feels more like a brother to me than my own brother.

        Preston scooched over to my and embraced me in a side hug. There was a knock on the door.

        "Come in," Preston looked up at me before calling them in. I nodded my head as he scooched away, I wiped my eyes with my sleeve.

        "Hey Kat, Preston. Anything you need before we go to bed?" Vio asked, walking into the room.

        "No, but thanks Vio." I was so tired, I just wanted to sleep. Vio nodded and left the room. Preston had been setting up his bed on the floor as me and Vio conversed.

        Once we were all ready for bed, I snuggled into the duvet of the fluffy king sized bed.

        "Goodnight, Preston." I yawned.

        "Night Kat."

        Once the room was silent, Preston filled the room with light snores.I too, soon let the darkness overcome me, filling the room with my own light snores.

a/n Hey guys! sorry I missed yesterdays update, I was tired when I got home.  Vote, Comment, and eat whoevers liver. BYE!