Prologue

Izuku Midoriya was once a student at Aldera Junior High. For 2 years, he put up with Bakugou Katsuki and his lackeys' tormenting and bullying. At his breaking point, he left and transferred to the prestigious Kunugigaoka Junior High for his final junior high year. However, because he was quirkless, he was discriminated against as he was immediately thrown into class 3-E.

His life turned around that year. He changed and although worried and concerned about his newly assigned mission by the government, learned to accept and normalize it with time. When it came time for him and his class to kill their beloved teacher, Koro-Sensei, they had failed. Although he planned on blowing up earth and himself in the process, he decided against it; announcing that he would postpone his "destruction" for one more year, and even then, he allowed for 3-E to graduate.

After graduating, Izuku still had the dream to become a hero. It's what he wanted for so long, yet knew how cruel the world truly was and knew there was little to no chances of him becoming one. Yet, fate had different plans for the greenette as something changed his life again... 

A loud yet familiar scream rang out in the distance as Izuku was walking home one day from the store. He didn't think, he just ran in the direction of the sound. It was his friend taken hostage by a sludge villain. He luckily was able to save them, people calling it the "sludge incident" after news broke out. Izuku had then gone home, unaware of the discussions that were going on in another area of Musutafu. One that would lead to Izuku landing a spot in the school of his dreams, UA High. 

Koro-Sensei had explained that he was once a test subject; experimented upon with the tentacles that have reformed him into what he was now. What he didn't mention was the fact that he knew Nezu. Nezu had been a test subject like Koro-Sensei, however the results were different as instead he became gifted with a quirk and thrown aside as it proved useless to their sinful goals. 

Nezu had met up with Koro-Sensei during that summer; catching up and eventually turning their conversation to the topic of their students and career paths. During that conversation, Nezu talked about UA's security and Koro-Sensei suggested allowing 3 of his top newly graduated students to join the hero course to protect the students. Nezu agreed and they brought it up to Kurasuma. 

Reluctantly, he agreed upon some negotiations and compromises. After discussing their pick, Karasuma sent out the calls... They called out to Karma Akabane, Nagisa Shiota, and Izuku Midoriya. 

After being informed briefly of their mission, they met up and were glad to have been put together for the mission. They were excited to attend but they didn't know what kind of ride they were in for...