Chapter 25

"What are you implying?" Iida queried in confusion. 

"Rather than trying to become exactly like your brother, why aren't you looking into being a hero that you think can make you stand out as yourself?" Nagisa restated. 

A look of clarity washed over Iida's face after the question was rephrased, however that clarity was changed to uncertainty. 

"I don't really know why I would do otherwise really. I feel that if I don't follow in his footsteps, I wouldn't become a good hero. I would become somewhat a shell of what I truly am meant to be." Iida explained.  

"Well. I think you can idolize or look up to him," Nagisa suggested, " however being exactly like him will simply put you in his shadow, like my brother." 

"You're brother?" Ochaco queried. Realizing his mistake, Nagisa slumped over and sulked as he tried to find a way around explaining most of the truth. 

"Y-Yeah. He doesn't like being in the spotlight often and usually would have little to no presence." He stuttered out wearily. 

"Ahh that makes sense. Now, about the practical exams-" 

*BRIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGG!?!?!??!?!?!* 

"Warning: Level 3 Security Breach! Warning: Level 3 Security Breach!" An Announcer AI reported repetitively. 

"Huh!" 

"All students, please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion." It continued.

"Excuse me, what is a Level 3 breach?" Iida asked one of the upperclassmen. 

"It means someone was able to get through the school barriers! This has never happened in my three years here!" 

"We should get going!" Ochaco exclaimed. Although instructed to leave in an orderly fashion and to be calm, it was anything but that... 

"STOP SHOVING SO HARD!"                    "Wait! I'm getting trampled!" 

"I said to stop pushing me!"          "This is too big a mob, I can't get anywhere"

 "I can't get through this crowd" 

Everyone was quick to react, however it was complete chaos for most students. The assassin trio on the other hand had left the giant mob of panicked students to investigate a noise they heard from one of the empty hallways. 

As they ran down the halls of UA, Karma skidded to a halt, holding his arm out to stop both Izuku and Nagisa before holding a finger up to his lips, signaling to stay quiet. Then a shrill and dry voice was heard... 

"Alright. We got the schedule now let's leave before the mob of reporters gets dealt with..." 

As the mysterious stranger was leaving, Karma noticed two things. One, the person was wearing a hood, but he could spot a tuff of baby blue hair. The second being that there was a portal-like person who had a metal neck-brace holding his "form" together. 

As the said-portal-guy had begun to enlarge, Nagisa quietly shot a BB towards the wall, causing it to ricochet and enter in the portal-guy and landing in the location that he would leave to. 

The trio quickly fled the hall, heading back to their homeroom class. On the way there, they sat Nezu heading back to his office. They shot a glance at each other before Nagisa made his way to the animalistic principal. 

"Mr. Nezu," Nagisa called aloud. The principal turned around and saw Nagisa jogging over to him. 

"Yes?" he answered. 

"We would like to have a word with you after class..." Nagisa informed, moving slightly so that Nezu could see both Izuku and Karma behind him. Shining an innocent smile, Nezu nodded and they parted ways. 

Once they made it back to 1-A, Aizawa motioned for Izuku and Momo to begin...