Chapter 11

From across the road; Kirishima, Sero, Bakugou, Mezo, and Ochaco had seen the large group of friends chatting as they walked to the restaurant. It wasn't the fact that the group was large that had caught the group's attention - it was the fact that Izuku, Nagisa, and Karma were part of the group and seemed less uptight than they had originally seen from them when they had entered the classroom. Deciding against being upfront about the sight, they continued on their own way, mentally noting to themselves to ask about it tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the large group had just arrived at the restaurant and because it was such a big group, they split into smaller groups. Nagisa was with his brothers, Karma in a similar situation, and Izuku stayed with the rest of 3E.

As they ate, they caught up with each other, talking about how they still hadn't killed Koro~sensei, the whole mission about protecting 1-A from danger, the events from class, sports, so on and so forth. Once they finished, they had paid the bill and left, the nightly breeze calming and cooling to the satisfied group of teens.

Once they got home, they all went to their respective rooms, saying goodnight before enters their room, the house going into a peaceful silence as everyone fell into a sweet, dreamless slumber...

The Next Day...

As morning came, the smell of pancakes and fresh fruits filled the house and pretty much woke up everyone. Izuku woke up with a tired yawn, stretching his limbs out enough to hear the satisfying *pop* with each joint being stretched out.

After getting ready for UA, Izuku went downstairs to see everyone eating and a couple of his friends still cooking in the kitchen.

"Morning everyone," He greeted with a yawn. As he made his way to the kitchen, greetings were mumbled out back at him. He plopped down into the seat that was open and in front of him laid a plate of fluffy, piping-hot pancakes.

"Here. Eat up before heading off to school with the lovebirds over there," Isogai instructed, nudging his head in the direction of Karma and Nagisa who were feeding each other off of the same plate of food. Izuku rolled his eyes before nodding, indulging in the food his friend made for him.

"Mmm! Did you add something other than the usual? It's slightly different from the last time I ate your food..." Izuku asked curiously. Isogai simply nodded before turning his attention back to the cooking batter on the stove, checking if it was cooked before flipping it over.

"Yeah. I added a little bit of cinnamon to the batter. Is it good?" Isogai replied. All he got in response was a hum as they fell into their own thoughts.

After the three UA students had finished their food, they placed their dishes into the sink before cleaning up and grabbing their bags. They quickly put their shoes on before heading out the door with a couple departing words as they left the house and made their way to the heroics school.

As they got through the security and had gotten to their classroom, they made light chatter, nothing too serious being brought up during their journey to the class they would be assigned to for the next year.

Before they could even sit down, someone called them over to talk...