Chapter 18

As the battle went on, both Izuku and Bakugo began to grow tired. Izuku quickly covered his face with his gloved hand as Bakugo jumped back to create distance. "Hah! Are you getting tired Deku!" Bakugo yelled. Izuku took the chance and opened something throwing it down on the floor, holding his breath as to not inhale the newly released gas.

"*cough* Cough* W-What the' *Cough* *cough* W-what the hell!" Bakugo rasped. His body fell limp as he fell to the floor, trying as he might, he couldn't get his body to respond and stand up.

Once the gas cleared, all that was left was Bakugo on his knees and Izuku pulling his hand away from his mouth, seemingly fine.

"The villain team has been immobilized, heroes win!" Ladybug said over the earpieces. Bakugo froze, his mind unable to process the newly state information. He. lost... against Deku...

Luckily the paralysis wore off after a couple minutes, but that didn't take away the fact that it was still paralysis. Iida and Bakugo were pretty stiff after that, but they would loosen up after a bit.

Meanwhile the others were surprised. What was it that Izuku had thrown down and what even was that purple gas that came out of it? Only Nagisa and Karma knew what it was and they weren't surprised that he pulled out the paralysis gas canister, but more-so they were curious on when and how he got his hands on one. It wasn't easy to find nor obtain, the only source they knew that had some was from that assassin they encountered back at the resort incident. they wondered if he had kept in contact with that guy.

Once Izuku and the others got back to the monitor room, they were overwhelmed with questions. Luckily, Ladybug calmed them down and pulled out another 2 cards showing that it was going to be Jirou and Kaminari versus Nagisa and Karma. A lot of people were betting on Jirou and Kaminari to win, but Izuku knew better. Although he wasn't close with Denki and Jirou, he knew of their quirks and a little bit of how they worked.

On the opposing end, he's known Nagisa and Karma for a while and they weren't a force to be reckoned with. Izuku might be good, but if you had those two together, you're done for. Izuku remembered how back in Kunugigaoka Junior High they were nicknamed "the Murder Duo" because of how well they complimented each others' skill set. Not only that, they knew each other like the back their hand and it was like they could understand each other without even having to say anything.

"Alright, Kaminari and Jirou will be the heroes while Karma and Nagisa will be the villains. Villain team you have 5 minutes to prepare..." All Might declared. With a simple nod of the head, Nagisa and Karma ran inside, moving without saying a word, using up the 5 minutes wisely.

"Times up, heroes you may enter the building..."