Chapter 7

"What? A Quirk assessment test?!"

"But orientation! We're gonna miss it!"

"If you really wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies" Aizawa huffed.

He was tired and a bit agitated. Earlier, he was told to meet Nezu in his office after classes and he was unaware of what he was going to be pulled in for. He was upset with the lack of information given to him, so it put him on edge.

"Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. Which means that I can run my class however I see fit," He sighed, "You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country's still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the Ministry of Education will learn."

Aizawa turned to Bakugo, throwing him a softball as he addressed him saying, "Bakugo, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exams. What was your farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in Junior High?"

Bakugo thought for a little bit before answering smugly, "67 meters give or take."

"Right. Try doing a throw with your quirk. Go inside the circle and anything is valid as long as you don't leave that circle." Aizawa instructed, pointing at a circle on the field.

Bakugo shrugged his shoulders and nodded before walking into the circle, throwing the ball a couple times up and down.

He wound up his arm and you could faintly hear a growl out of his mouth before he threw the ball and screamed, "DIE!!!!"

'Wow. Die? At least he didn't say kill' the trio thought, sweat dropping at his choice of word.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities. It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero." Aizawa said monotonous. A loud beep resounded in the room as Aizawa pulled out a machine that read Bakugo's score.

"705 METERS!!" 1-A exclaimed. Bakugo had a smug smirk on his face, the shock and starry-eyed looks feeding his ego even more.

After seeing Bakugo's display of power, the class seemed more excited about the test...

"I wanna go!" "That looks like fun!"

"This is what I'm talking about! Being able to use our quirks!"

"We can use our quirks as much as we want!"

...."So this looks fun huh?"