Chapter 9

Sneaking a glance at the 3 students, Aizawa made his way to the principal's office, the trio in tow. Aizawa knocked 3 times before hearing a faint "come in" from the inside. Going in, they were faced with both Kurasuma and Nezu. 

"Hello Aizawa," Kurasuma greeted, nodding in acknowledgment towards the trio. They returned the gesture before Nezu gestured for them to take a seat in front of the large wooden desk. 

"Let's get straight to business. Aizawa, these three students are government-legal agents who are here to not only help protect the students, but help with the combat skills. Mr. Kurasuma here will give you more information." Nezu explained. Everyone's attention then turned towards Mr. Kurasuma who then stepped forward, clearing his throat a bit before explaining... 

"I'm Tadaomi Kurasuma, Head of the Ministry of Defense and former physical education teacher of the three students sitting next to you. You may call me Mr. Kurasuma or Kurasuma~sensei as my students address me. Now, the three you see next to you are governmental agents that I am in charge of watching and assigning missions to, and this was their most recent mission; to watch over the students of 1-A." Kurasuma took a breath, letting Aizawa process the information before continuing on. 

"Although they are here to watch over the students, they're still teenagers who are supposed to be in school, so they are also here to be learning, although I'm sure that that octopus had thought them enough to be thinking logically like a college student," He reminded, mumbling the last bit to himself. "However, if in immediate danger, they are allowed to step in and help defend. Rest assured, they are trained assassins and are given permission by both the government and Principal Nezu to carry weapons around campus and on the streets." 

Aizawa held up a hand, being polite as he indirectly had asked to speak. Kurasuma nodded, allowing for Aizawa to ask his question, "I'm sorry, but do they have somewhere to stay close to the school? IF they were to be home and need to rush to the school, are they close enough to be within immediate range?" 

"Why yes! Before you three ask questions, I do have to announce something. You three, along with your siblings and the rest of 3-E will be staying in the house that the government and UA are providing funds for. Everything you need is already there and so are some of your clothing and luggage. Before I dismiss you all, any questions?" Nezu added. The 4 shook their heads before being sent off by the animalistic principal to go on their merry way. 

"Welp, I guess we should head off to the new house huh?" Nagisa guessed. Izuku and Karma nodded as they began their journey home, lightly chatting about whatever it is that came to mind. Eventually they made it to the house and Izuku lodged the key into the keyhole, turning it to hear a faint *click* as the door unlocked. 

Izuku pulled the key out before turning the knob and pushing the door inwards, opening the door to see...