Chapter 29

"Yes sir!" They saluted loudly. 

Once the students got off the bus, they stared in awe at how large the facility was. However, they were broken out of their trance by the sounds of footsteps... 

"Hello everyone! I've been waiting for you!" Standing in front of them was the Space Hero, Thirteen. 

"Yes hello! I have been waiting here for you all, and I can't wait to show you all what I have in store for today!" They smiled. 

"Now, I may have one, or two, or three, or four-" Thirteen rambled on. As they continued talking, Nagisa noticed a change in the air. 

An ominous feeling rose in his chest. He looked onwards, past Thirteen, and noticed something slowly growing. He nudged Karma, who in exchanged turned his attention to whatever it was that Nagisa was blatantly staring at. His eyes widened in surprise before smirking and notifying Izuku of the unfamiliar object. They quickly moved away from the class, finding a couple rocks to hide behind. 

That unknown object grew to be a full-blown portal, now noticed by the rest of the class. "Woah! Has training already started? I thought it was rescue work today?" Kirishima asked. 

"Those aren't fakes, those are real villains!" Aizawa revealed. The class gasped in horror, panic slowly growing on their faces. "Thirteen, take the students to safety! I'll handle this!" 

While the students were running, a portal-like being intervened. "Hm. The only real heroes I see are Eraserhead and Thirteen. Perplexing. According to the retrieved schedule, All Might should have been here as well." 

'So they infiltrated the campus to steal a schedule. Probably used the press as a cover too.' Karma realized. He shook his head disappointedly as he saw Kirishima and Bakugo both jump to attack the mist-villain. 'Stupid idiots.' 

Izuku, on the other hand, was keeping a close eye on the villains and Aizawa. Sure, Aizawa was strong, but he had a feeling that there was something wrong. Something wasn't being showcased and whatever it was, definitely spelled trouble for their homeroom teacher.

Suddenly, there was a loud screech. It was a mix between a bird and a dying human. A large mutated entity then attacked Aizawa. The trio knew it was then that they would step in. All Might was nowhere to be seen and everyone else was too scared to jump in. 

Karma ran in, slicing off the nomu's arms, the creature letting out an ugly screech in pain. "You villains are sick. Testing quirks and other things on humans is disgusting." 

Stabbing at the brain, Nagisa made his presence known, his eyes sharp and slightly glowing, "Stab the brain and any entity would die. Luckily, no one noticed me beforehand." 

The nomu had gone limp, unresponsive to any command given to it by what was guessed to be the ringleader of the group of villains. "No...no..no.no.nONONONONO! You cheated! You cheated!" The leader screamed childishly as he scratched at his neck. 

"Bro- get some moisturizer for yourself..." Karma taunted. Scoffing, the blue-haired villain stopped scratching, his hand clutching itself into a fist. 

"You'll regret that!" He screamed, his hand outstretched in Karma's direction. Swiftly dodging, he hit the guy's neck, knocking him out, but before he could tie him up, the same portal formed below the guy, sucking him in and escaping. 

"Well.... now what?" Nagisa asked. There was no ringleader for the rogue villains to follow, and they were all unconscious or trapped at the moment. 

"I guess we head back," Karma shrugged. He began walking leisurely towards the entrance of the building before being abruptly stopped by the barrage of pro hero teachers that showed up in front of him. 

"We're here to sa-".... "Where is the villains?" One of them asked. 

"We took care of it..." Nagisa said nonchalantly. 

"Oh... Well then... I guess.. go get checked with Tsukauchi and then head back to class," Vlad King instructed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They beat nomu Master! You were wrong! It wasn't indestructible!" 

"I made a minor error. Besides... I've got a new interest..."