Chapter 8

All chatter and comments became quiet, as a new feeling of anxiety and creepy-shivers spread through the field, the source being Aizawa, a creepy "smile" plastered on his tired-looking face.

"You have 3 years to become a hero. You think this is going to be all fun and games? Idiots. You'll be partaking in 8 physical tests to gauge your potential. Whoever is last has none, therefore will be expelled," He said monotonously.

"HUH!"

"No way!"

"Like I said, I can run my class however I like." He shrugged.

"You can't just send one of us home!?! That's not fair! Even if it wasn't the first day, it's still unfair!" one of them exclaimed.

"And you think life's fair?"

Everyone's heads turned to see that it was Karma who had spoken. He didn't care for the attention though, continuing on with what he was saying,

"Natural disasters, power-hungry villains, death. You think that's all going to be fair? Life isn't all cupcakes and sunshine. You're just blind to the cruel truth that this world has..." With a simple nod, Aizawa agreed with him, continuing his "speech."

"Correct. Nothing in the world revolves around you. You're just a piece of the puzzle in the world. No one cares about your status, rank, position, anything. You are just a human or an obstacle in someone else's life. That's why there are heroes to combat that unfairness. You wanna be a pro? Fight for your position then. For the next 3 years, UA will throw one terrible hardship after another. Show me that you being here is no mistake..." He said, turning around towards the circle where Bakugo had once stood in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all the tests, Aizawa had projected the student rankings, Momo Yayorozu in first with Koda in last. Aizawa found that he had a little more potential than others that he's seen, so he decided to just transfer Koda to General Studies rather than kicking him out as a whole.

"Pick up a syllabus in the classroom and read it before tomorrow morning. Class dismissed..." He waved off with a sigh. As the students began leaving, the intercom went off...

"Izuku Midoriya, Karma Akabane, Nagisa Shiota, and Aizawa Shota; please report to the principal's office immediately!"