Chapter 28

"You'll have three instructors for this lesson. Me, All Might, and another faculty member. We'll be keeping tabs on you as you go through this lesson's exercises..." Aizawa informed drowsily. A slight murmuring began to rise within the students. 

"3 pro heroes? Is it because of the break in?"     "Alright! Hero Training!" 

"Sir! What kind of training are we going to be doing?" Iida yelled, his arm stiffly raised in the air. 

Aizawa sighed. "Rescue," He said curtly, "You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." 

The class began chatting with each other about the ideas and guesses at what they might be doing. 

"Disasters huh?"     "Sounds like a giant workout!"      "Real hero work, alright!"      

"This is what separates the men from the boys!"     "I'm shakin' with excitement!" 

"I finally get to show off how good I am in the water! Ribbit!" 

"I'm not finished yet!" Aizawa declared intimidatingly. He sighed as the class went silent, waiting for him to finish... 

"Whatever you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know a lot of you are excited about your costumes. However, keep in mind that you haven't gotten completely used to them yet. Right now you have a higher chance of having your costumes hinder your ability and quirks." Aizawa yawned. 

"This training is going to be held at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking the bus there. That's all. Now, get changed and meet me at the bus." 

"Rescue training... this is what I've been waiting for; it's one step closer to becoming the hero he believed I could become," Izuku thought as he looked down at his clenched fist, "I'll do my best." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*TWWEEEETTT!!!* "Gather around, Class 1-A!" Iida called aloud, "Using your student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!" 

"Iida's kicking it into high gear as our class rep, huh?" Karma teasingly whispered to Nagisa. Nagisa sighed, smiling gently at his friend's words. 

The class then began walking up and into the bus, stopping shortly as they noticed the seating layout. "The bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy." Iida whined incredulously. 

"Iida, you need to chill." Nagisa sweat dropped, offering the poor boy a weak smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I wanna say," Tsuyu began, "It's about you actually." She pointed at Midoriya, startling the boy. 

"Me? What is it Asui?" Izuku urged, his head tilting slightly to the side. 

"I told you to call me "Tsu" *Kero*" Tsuyu interjected. 

Izuku sweat dropped but sheepishly nodded. "Right-" 

"That power of yours, it's a lot like All Might's-" Tsuyu bluntly pointed out. 

"Really? You think so?" Izuku bluffed. He knew how bad this secret should be kept, so he had to fake his surprise. 

"I never really thought about it like that. I mean, they're kind of similar," Karma added, playing along with the greenette. 

"Sure, but you're forgetting something Tsu," Nagisa added, "All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference." 

"Still, I'll bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting-type of quirk. You can do a lot of flashy stuff with it!" Kirishima sulked, "My hardening's super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive." 

"No way, I think it looks cool!" Nagisa hurriedly complimented, "Besides, isn't being a hero about saving people not looking cool?" 

"Yeah! But It seems like it'd be easier to be a popular hero if I had somethin' flashier," Kirishima tried counteracting. 

"My Navel Laser's got the perfect combination of panache and strength!" Aoyama exclaimed. 

"But it's way lame if it gives you a stomachache, sweetie." Mina ribbed. 

"Well, if any of our classmates have pro quirks, it's Todoroki and Bakugo. But potential to go pro would have to be Karma and Nagisa!" Kirishima noted. 

"Sure, but Bakugo's always angry, so he'll never be that popular..." Denki quipped teasingly.

"HUH! What'd you say?! I'll kick your ass!" Bakugo threatened. 

"Ya see?" Denki jutted, "Y'know, we basically just met you, but it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage dude." 

"You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school you loser!" Bakugo roared.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing. Kacchan's the one getting teased, not the other way around..." Izuku mumbled in disbelief. 

After a drive full of bickering and Bakugo's yelling, Class 1-A finally made it... 

"Hey hey! We're here, so stop messing around..."