Chapter 19

Jirou and Kaminari then entered the building. Jirou knelt down and took her ear-jack in the wall, listening for any movements. However, she couldn't find any. She grumbled a little but threw out a guess and just pointed up. Kaminari took note of that and began walking up, his hand encased in yellow electricity.

Nagisa and Karma quickly split up and began heading for separate targets, but it confused All Might due to the fact that nothing was said. The only seemingly visible form of communication was a nod at the start of the preparation time, but ever since then, no words nor gestures were shown.

Karma looked around the corner to see Kaminari walking the halls. He quickly took his roll of capture tape and without making a single sound, he captured Kaminari. Kaminari tried walking when he fell over, surprised and confused.

"Kaminari has been captured! You have 4 minutes left." All Might announced. Jirou was baffled. It wasn't even a minute and yet her partner was captured.

She began to walk up the stairs when she felt a presence. She couldn't tell where it came from though. It felt almost... constricting? Like something was wrapped around her, yet she could move; however, her mind wouldn't allow it.

"Jirou has been captured. Villain team wins!" was said as she snapped out her trance to see Nagisa with capture tape, smiling as he stood in front of her.

"Sorry. We wanted to end the match quickly, but we couldn't let you get a hint on where we were or where the mock weapon was." Nagisa sheepishly chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.

Jirou was cool with it but one thing lingered on her mind...

"How were they so quiet?"