Chapter 26

"Well, I wanted to say something before we decide on the other officers..." Izuku started, "I would like to give my position up to Iida."

"What!" "Why!"

Izuku held up his hand, hoping to silence his peers for a moment. "Alright, the reason for this was because I had not been the one who helped giving order and calming the mob. Iida was the one who did that, so I relinquish my position to him."

"This is pointless," Aizawa drawled out, however it was pointless as the students had not heard or just ignored him.

"Y'know what, I think I can get behind Iida. If Midoriya vouches for him then I'm good!" Kirishima exclaimed, "Besides he took charge and manned up! He also was a huge help!"

"Yup! OH! Did you notice that he looked kind of like the guy on the emergency exit signs when he was stuck to the wall earlier?" Kaminari agreed.

"I don't care who is rep, just hurry up." Aizawa huffed.

"If Midoriya is nominating me for this job... then I humbly accept." Iida accepted, stiffly standing up and standing in a pledge-like salute, "I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep to the best of my abilities!"

"Sounds good, Emergency Exit!" Kirishima hyped up.

"Emergency Exit Iida! Don't let us down, man!" Kaminari joined in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did ordinary members of the press bypass our school security system?" Nezu asked the staff that sat in front of him.

"Someone else must have been behind this." Snipe theorized. A rapture of knocks was heard and in poked a red-headed assassin.

"Sorry to interrupt, but our discussion needs to be discussed, now." Karma attested.

A look of realization hit Nezu as he quickly let in the trio of students. "What is it that you needed to discuss?"

"It's about the breach." Nagisa bluntly summed. This quickly caught the attention of all staff in the room.

"What did you find?" Vlad King queried.

"We found that it was a duo. Probably the leaders of a larger villain group, however we have a little bit of info on them." Karma began.

"The guy we saw had baby blue hair and a black hood. He had one of our school schedules and he seemed to be only holding it with 4 fingers not 5, so his quirk has to do with decay or something of the sort-" Nagisa continued before being rudely interrupted.

"How do you know that their quirk is something that relates to decay?" Midnight asked.

"He was going to get to that- but I'll take it from here though. So, from what we could tell, it's a male and he has a scruffy and dry voice. It's a signal of the quirk being something of decay or dryness. It further is proven when we saw that the male that had infiltrated held the schedule by 4 fingers. I'll take a guess and say if he held it by all 5 fingers the schedule would become dust."

"Wait- there were 2 villains you said were infiltrating... What do you know about the second villain?"