Chapter 27

"Portal. The 2nd person you could say was a portal. Although you can't see it, he hides a neck brace under his misted body. That's the only solid point to use, but the person was unidentifiable with their gender. However, we know that they probably are the villains' main transport because we saw the dusty man walk into the other as if they were a door to another place." Nagisa stated. Izuku was a witness, but he didn't say anything. He knew it wasn't his place since the other 2 had wanted to explain it. He'd only butt-in if addressed.

"You said they had a schedule, do you have hunch on why they took a schedule out of all things?" Aizawa coughed, trying to steer the conversation a little further and faster.

"Yeah. Izuku saw it..." Karma pointed out. He knew what Izuku was thinking, but he knew better than to say something outright about it. He simply found loophole and gave credits to Izuku where credit was due.

All eyes turned to stare at Izuku who ultimately was startled by the newfound attention. "E-Eh!"

"Yeah! Izuku was the one who saw what dusty man had taken!" Karma repeated a little too cheerfully. Izuku simply gave him a side glare but said nothing of it. He turned his attention back on the teachers of UA who were currently boring their eyes into his soul almost.

"Y-yeah, I saw that they took a schedule, specifically one for class 1-A. I believe that they most likely will launch an attack during one of our periods, but I can't say for sure which one." Izuku answered, his eyes darting everywhere but the teachers.

"Alright well, we'll have the teachers on high alert. You may head back to class..." Nezu concluded. The rest of the teachers nodded in agreement and slowly filed out to their respective classrooms. Aizawa waited outside the office door for his 3 students as they came out last.

"Alright let's head back to the classroom. I've got something planned and we better get moving if we want to make it on time." Aizawa listlessly instructed. He didn't wait for a response and began walking back to the homeroom. The three then followed, taking a couple steps to be instep with their teacher.

The walk back to the classroom was silent. It wasn't awkward though. Once they reached the classroom, the rest of 1A sat back down in their seats.

"Today's training will be a little different..."