Chapter 15

Once they began drawing lots, the students began splitting up into their assigned teams. unluckily for everyone else, Karma and Nagisa were paired together. Izuku on the other hand was paired up with a brunette that had a pixie bob cut. If he had remembered correctly, her name was Ochaco Uraraka.

"Wow! What are the chances? We're a team!" she exclaimed as Izuku walked over to his assigned partner.

Izuku simply nodded as he turned his attention back on their mentors, "Alright! I declare that the first teams to fight will be... these guys!" He said as he held up 2 large cards with the letters 'A' and 'D' on them.

"Team 'A' will be the heroes and Team 'D' will be the villains," Ladybug announced, "Everyone else head to the monitoring room to watch."

With a quick, "Yes ma'am," the students did as instructed, heading over to the monitoring room. Turning her attention to the 4 students she smiled as she began giving out instructions. "Heroes stay out here and wait. You can plan and such but don't go inside the building until we give you the signal to start. Villains, you may go inside and find the mock weapon. Once you do so, you can move it and do what you think can benefit your side to win."

"Before you go, put these on. They're earpieces that connect between you and your partner as well as both Ladybug and I. Now, you have five minutes to prepare." All Might declared, giving each team a set of earpieces.

"Young Iida, Young Bakugo. The key to being successful in this challenge is to embody the villains. Think like a villain, act like a villain, see things from an evildoer's perspective." He advised, "Now, if things go too far, then I will be forced to step in or have Ladybug do so. Is that clear?"

With a simple 'Tch' from Bakugo and a salute from Iida, All Might nodded before joining the rest of the class in the monitoring room.

'Let's see how this goes...'