Chapter 18 - Sidharth or Deepika?

The next day, we were all up early. However, I woke up to a text from Hussain.

Hussain: Guess who decided to surprise me? :D

He had sent me a picture with the text. I opened it to see a picture of Hussain with Aliyah on his lap.

Zara: OMG WHAT?? ALIYAH'S HERE??

Hussain: YES! This morning Waqas came around with his parents and then behind them was everyone else. They arrived from ny this morning.

Zara: OMG that's so awesome! I was missing the munchkins :D

Hussain: I love how you love kids

Zara: I love how you love me ;)

Hussain: Hayyeee! Can't wait to see you tonight ;)

Zara: why?

Hussain: because you'll look awesome in that dress THAT I PICKED ;)

Zara: Hussain, I swear, if you keep saying that, I'll wear something else.

Hussain: Wear whatever you want. You'll look good :D

Zara: -.-

Hussain: ;)

Zara: Kay, I'm going. I'll see you tonight.

Hussain: noo! Na jao (Don't go.) :(

This guy, I swear. But I had to go to help with the engagement.

Zara: I have to :( but I'll see you tonight :)

Hussain: ok :( bye :*

Zara: :O kuch sharam karo. (Have a little shame.) Bye

Hussain: XD

I put down my phone and freshened up. I picked up my phone and before I could go down, my phone rang. It was an unknown number. I answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I answered uncertainly.

"Hi Zara! It's Rabia here!" I heard a cheery voice here.

"Oh hello, Rabia api! Kaise ho? (How are you?) I heard you guys arrived this morning." I grinned.

"Yeah, we were planning to surprise you but Hussain had already told you. By the way, I wanted to ask, is Najma going anywhere for makeup?" She asked.

"No, we were thinking of doing makeup at home, you know, keep it simple." I replied.

"Then can I do her makeup? If you want, I can come a little earlier." Rabia api asked.

"Yeah of course! That sounds great! I'll tell Najma!" I grinned.

"Okay, then I'll be there around 4:30." Rabia api said.

"Okay, bye." I smiled.

"Bye." And she cut the call. I went downstairs to see Ami trying to make Najma eat.

"Khala, I don't want to eat anything." Najma pouted.

"Najma, you need energy. Eat something or you'll faint during your own engagement." Ami tried to convince her.

"Speaking of the engagement, Rabia api will be coming over to help with your makeup." I said, sitting down.

"Kon Rabia api? (Which Rabia api?)" Ami asked.