Chapter 34 - Lucky In Love

Zara's P.O.V

I got ready in jeans and a white top with a leather jacket since it was cold outside. I went out to the living room to see Hussain, putting on his watch.
"Ready?" He asked, seeing me. I nodded, smiling. Hussain smiled back.
"Chalo. (Let's go.)"

We went out to a Italian restaurant. Hussain had already reserved a table for us and so we sat down and started to look through the menu.
"What do you want?" Hussain asked me.
"Lasagna?" I suggested. Hussain smirked.
"Like always." He grinned. I smiled. He still remembered lasagna was my favourite.
"What can I say? It's my weak spot." I winked. Hussain grinned. He ordered for us and the waiter walked away. Hussain yawned.
"Tired already?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I slept so late. I ran to the hospital when Azhar called me." Hussain said, propping his elbows on the table.
"Azhar?" I frowned.
"The doctor that was taking care of you." Hussain cleared up.
"Oh."

The food came and we started eating when Hussain's phone rang.
"Sorry." Hussain said, looking at his phone.
"It's okay. Answer it." I said, putting a piece in my mouth. Hussain slid his finger across his screen and answered it. Glad to see he got a new iPhone. His old one was so cracked.
"Assalamulaikum Mama." Hussain answered. Shaista aunty! I missed her so much!
"No, I'm not. I'm at a restaurant with Zara. Do you want to talk to her? Tomorrow? Yeah, okay, if you want. Yeah Adil already came at the hospital with Aunty and Uncle. Okay, theek hain. I'll talk to you later. Khuda hafez." Hussain cut the call. I looked at him.
"I asked if she wanted to talk to you. She said she'd rather meet with you tomorrow. We're going over to Waqas' house. That's okay, right?" He asked uncertainly. I nodded.
"Of course. Good you told me from before. Oh by the way, tomorrow we need to go shopping. There's no food at home and we can't keep eating out." I explained. I looked at Hussain, but to my surprise he was gaping at me.
"What?" I asked.
"It's been a day and you're already acting like my wife." Hussain chuckled.
"Well, I am, aren't I?" I smirked. Hussain gulped and coughed.
"Well, yeah.." He trailed off. I shook my head. Pagal (weirdo).

Later we started walking home. Hussain was making these weird jokes.
"Because I am smoking hot! That's why there's smoke coming out of my mouth!" Hussain was saying while blowing air out of his mouth. It was so cold that smoke came out of both our mouths. I shook my head.
"Sain, you're so pagal (crazy)." I giggled. Hussain grinned.
"In fact, you're in-Sain! Get it? In Sain! Insane!" I cackled. Hussain just gave me a weird look. I slapped his arm.
"Acha, toh tum karo toh romantic. Hum kare to saala character dheela hai, hein? (Okay so when you do it, it's romantic. When I do that, my personality is fake, hein?)" I sang, frowning. Hussain chuckled.
"Staph babe. These jokes don't suit you. Just stick to what you know best." Hussain smiled, bending down to my height.
"Which is?"
"Being hot." Hussain winked. I gently shoved him, making him laugh.
"Hotter than you at least." I smirked. Hussain stepped back, putting his hands up like he was surrendering.
"Woah! Okay! Am I influencing you?" Hussain laughed. I laughed with him.
"Shayad (maybe)." I chuckled. I loved the time I was spending with Hussain. I love him. I still couldn't believe we were married. I was married. To the love of my life, Hussain Asif.

We arrived home and after changing, I sat down on the sofa and started watching TV. Hussain came and sat next to me. He lay down with his head on my lap and started doing stuff on his phone.

Hussain's P.O.V

I started going through Facebook. Suddenly I received a notification that Waqas had posted on my wall.

Waqas Riaz
Abey oh, Britney Spears ki sasti jawani! Kahan kho gaye? (Abey oh, Britney Spears's cheap youth! Where have you gone?)

I chuckled quietly and commented on the post.

Hussain Asif
Thinking of my Wiksy baby! Missing you :*

Life's Full of Your LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara