Chapter 38 - Eternal Pyaar

Hussain's P.O.V

I straightened the collar of my sherwani and looked at myself in the mirror. I look alright. But I was still nervous. What if something went wrong? Like last time. I took in a deep breath and let it out. I ran my hand through my hair for the 50th time.
"Can you chill? You're making me nervous." Waqas scowled from the bed. Shehry and Atif laughed from behind him.
"He can't chill cause he doesn't live in the fridge." Shehry chuckled. We all looked at him. I shook my head. Shehry and his weird jokes.
"Actually I can't chill because I'm too hot." I grinned. Waqas facepalmed himself.
"Cause you use a kambal?" Atif giggled. Waqas looked at us seriously.
"I don't know any of you. What happened to all that funniness I taught you?" Waqas frowned.
"Maybe that means you're not funny at all." Shehry giggled, grabbing Waqas from the back.
"Aaaah! Get off me! I'm a married man!" Waqas suddenly screamed. I chuckled. This happend to be an ongoing joke of ours. Because Shehry and Waqas were married, they would joke about it during our bromance moments.
"But main bhi to married, Viks, but main to cares nahi karti." Shehry said in Maryum's accent and kissed Waqas' cheek.
"Stop yaar! How could you joke around when I'm sad?" Atif pouted. Shehry put his arm around Atif's neck.
"Itna sunatta kyun hai bhai?" Shehry laughed.
"Hussain was my love and now he's getting married. Leaving me all alone." Atif wiped a fake tear from his eye. I turned around.
"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not like that anymore!" I said, pointing to Shehry.
"And anyway, you have your girl. Why do you need us?" Waqas winked. Atif hid his face shyly. We all laughed. I sighed. I missed these moments.

Zara's P.O.V

'The person you truly love will always be with you, no matter what.' This is what Dadi had said to me and her words couldn't be truer. Today, I was finally going to marry my true love. Hussain. Today, his name brought shivers down my back.
"Hayeeee! MashaAllah! You look so beautiful!" I heard Najma say from behind me.
"Akhir kiski behen hai?" Maleeha chuckled. I turned around to look at the girls. Maleeha was holding her newborn daughter, Ifra. I smiled at all of them.
"Thanks guys! It wouldn't have been possible without your help. Especially you Rabia api! Thanks so much!" I grinned at Rabia who grinned back. She had offered to do my makeup as I was going to be part of the family. Her words, not mine. She stood up and hugged me.
"You're going to be my sister in law in a few hours! It's the least I can do." Rabia winked. I smiled at her. I love this family.
"Okay I'm going to go. Pata nahi Aliyah kahan hai and plus I'll be here in a bit anyway. I'll see you. Bye Mrs Hussain Asif!" Rabia grinned and left before I could reply.
"Aye haye! Mrs Hussain Asif!" Faiza teased mischievously. I could feel my cheeks getting pink just thinking about it. Mrs Hussain Asif. My stomach was in knots already. I'm going to be his wife. His wife!
"Okay Faiza, chill yaar before she turns into a tomato." Najma giggled.
"I'm not blushing bey. Must be the makeup." I replied coolly, defending myself. The girls all burst out laughing. I grinned as well.

Hussain's P.O.V

"Shehry! Bahar aa!" I kicked the bathroom door. Shehry was sitting inside with my hair gel. I needed it most now and he was there, hogging it.
"Hussain, your hair is fine. Chill. You've put gel on like twice already." Waqas laughed. I shook my head.
"Tu nahi samjhoge. It's not fine." I complained.
"Okay don't worry. Do everything else first then when Shehry comes out, put on the gel." Atif suggested.
"Yeah, put on your shoes." Waqas said. I nodded and opened my wardrobe to get my shoes. I quickly turn around to see the two gadhes smirking at me.
"Guys this isn't funny." I put my hands on my waist.
"What isn't funny?" Waqas asked, acting oblivious.
"Give me my shoes." I asked, on the verge of crying.
"Not so easily. Remember my wedding day? You were depressed yet you three stole ALL my shoes to prank me." Waqas smirked.
"Yeah but.." I tried to think of a reply but I was just thinking about the wedding. We were getting late and these idiots are trying to annoy me more.
"Okay, seriously now give me my shoes back." I replied seriously.
"First give us your phone." Atif grinned.
"No! Why would you want my phone?" I asked frustrated.
"Because we want to see the lovey pyaari talks." Waqas grinned dramatically, putting his hand over his heart. Oh no.
"No." I said firmly crossing my arms. They are not getting my phone.
"Fine. Then go barefoot." Waqas shrugged.
"HUSSAIN!" I heard a loud shout from downstairs.
"Waqas, Atif, give me my shoes!" I whispered loudly. They glanced at each other and smirked. Oh shit. The door slammed open to reveal Maha standing there in an pink and blue salwaar kameez, with an angry look on her face.
"How many times have I called you? We're already late!" She frowned.
"Maha, it's not me! Shehry has my hair gel and these two have my shoes." I pouted. Maha sighed.
"Okay, fine then." She said and started to walk off. I gaped at her.
"Um, hello? You're not going to help me?" I waved at her. Maha turned and smirked at me before walking off. Annoying siblings. Waqas and Atif burst out laughing.
"Okay, seriously man. I can't deal with this. I really need to go. What do you two want?" I asked, trying not to explode.
"OTHER THAN MY PHONE!" I yelled before they could open their mouths. They both looked at each other before Waqas sighed.
"You don't let us have any fun." He rolled his eyes, getting onto the floor. Waqas took my shoes out from under my bed when Shehry came out of the bathroom and threw the gel tub at me. I caught it before it hit my face and quickly walked into the bathroom, determined not to be late.