Chapter Six - First Get Me A Bhabi

Zara's P.O.V

I looked at the luggage compartment above me. Why did they have to make them so high? I looked around me. Waqas and Shehry were sitting next to each other and taking selfies. Atif was sleeping while Rizwan was on his phone, probably texting Sara. Where was Najma and Hussain? Nevertheless, I decided to try and put my bags in the compartment. If I couldn't do it, I'd call one of the plane assistants. I lifted my bag to see someone grab it away.

"Hey!" I turned around to hit the person just in time to see Hussain lift my bag over my head and put it into the compartment with his own bag.

"Hey." Hussain grinned at me. Idiot! How can I shout at him? I smiled weakly. Hussain motioned for me to sit down and so I went in and sat in the middle seat while Hussain sat on my right. Najma came and sat on my left.

"Where were you?" I whispered angrily to her.

"Oh, I was in the toilet, fixing my makeup. Why? Any problem?" Najma replied casually. I glared at her and turned away so I didn't have to look at her.

2 hours later

We all got our luggage from the airport and went outside.

"Who's picking us up?" Najma asked.

"Nosh is supposed to come with Khurram bhai." Waqas replied, looking left and right.

"Hey guys!" A voice came from our left. We all turned to see Nosh running towards us with Khurram bhai and another man following. Everyone greeted Nosh, Khurram bhai and the other man.

"Okay, so guys, this is Taimoor. He's my other sister's husband." Waqas introduced us to the other guy. Taimoor shook Najma, Rizwan and my hand.

"Taimoor bhai, this is Rizwan, Najma and Zara." Waqas introduced. Taimoor grinned at me.

"I've heard a lot about you from Nosh. You're going to do great." Taimoor complimented.

"Thank you." I said shyly.

"Alright, let's get going. We've brought 3 cars so it should fit. Najma, Zara you girls come in my car. Boys, you go in Khurram's car. Waqas, you and Taimoor can take the luggage." Nosh explained. We all started to go to our designated cars. I sat in the passenger seat while Nosh drove and Najma sat at the back.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"My house. You all will be staying there." Nosh replied, eyes still on the road.

"Api! No! We can't do that! Hum pareshaan nahi karna chahi yeh. (We don't want to worry you.) We'll fix a hotel tomorrow." I said loudly. I can't let Nosh take us all.

"Just call me Nosh. And what are you talking about? My house is huge and everytime Hussain, Shehry, Waqas and Atif come to New York, they stay at my house and you three are like my brothers and sisters. You won't go to any hotel, samjhe?" Nosh lectured.

"Okay, but I still feel a bit guilty." I said.

"Forget that and start practising because tomorrow is your audition." Nosh laughed.

"Oooh! You'll do great, Zara!" Najma piped up from the back. 

"Yep. You know, Najma you should try as well. I haven't talked to you before but you look like you could do great at one of the supporting roles." Nosh advised.

"Yeah! I'd be glad to!" Najma said excitedly. "Okay, we're here." Nosh said, pulling into the driveway. I got out to see a huge house with a red door with a gravel path. There were 4 other cars in the driveway. How many cars did they have?