Chapter Two - Dhoombros ke saath?

Zara's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to see Najma jumping on my bed.

"ZARA!!" Najma shouted at the top of her lungs. I woke up with a start.

"Najma! What's your urgent reason to wake me up by leaping on me?" I scolded her.

"Sorry, sorry. But get up quick! We're going to someone's house! And there's going to be guys there." Najma said excitedly.

"So?" I asked.

"That's what I said." Rizwan came in my room and sat down next to me.

"It'd be so much better if there were girls there." Rizwan groaned. I laughed. Along with the genetic teasing trait, all three siblings had a genetic trait that included them crushing on guys or girls, in Rizwan's case.

"There are, right? It can't just be guys." I said. Rizwan shook his head.

"I wish. I just know that the people have two sons. Great for you two." Rizwan rolled his eyes. Najma nudged him.

"Riz, they're both for me. Zara already has someone." Najma smirked. Rizwan's eyes widened.

"Oh yeah! So have you called Hussain?" Rizwan smirked alongside Najma. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not that desperate." I shook my head. Najma got up and got my phone from the table set in front of my bed. She unlocked it and instantly gasped.

"What happened?" Rizwan asked and looked over Najma's shoulder. He took the phone from her and handed it to me. What was going on? I looked at my phone and my heart missed a beat. There, in big bold letters, it was written.

One message from Hussain.

I felt like I was hyperventilating.

"What do I do?" I gasped.

"Open the message idiot!" Rizwan shouted. I tapped on his name.

Hussain: Hey Zara :)

I instantly texted him back while Najma and Rizwan read over my shoulder.

Zara: Hey Hussain :)

Hussain: You're up so early?

Zara: Early? O.O it's 10am

Hussain: Exactly ;)

Zara: Hahah :p Najma woke me up -.-

Hussain: Same with Shehry :/ But it was only because we have guests coming over. What about you?

Zara: Got excited about guys.

Najma hit me on the shoulder.

"Talk about something other than me!" She frowned.

Hussain: Guys? Hahah.

Zara: Yeah :p

Hussain: So I was thinking..we should meet up :)

Zara: Yeah that'd be great!

Hussain: Actually tomorrow night me, Shehry and our friends were going to a activity centre. Maybe you and Najma can come along?

Najma started jumping up and down.

"We're going to hang with the Dhoombros!" She shouted.

"Hang on Najma. We have to ask Khala and Khalu first." I said. Najma groaned while Rizwan smirked at her.