Chapter 25 - Love

Zara's P.O.V

I put on my jacket and left the house. I was walking down the street when someone accidentally hit my shoulder with theirs while walking past.
"Sorry- Zara!" The guy said. I turned around to see Adil, smiling at me.
"Adil?" I questioned. He nodded, grinning and hugged me. I hugged him back. For the first time in two years, I felt a brother's love. Adil hit my head lightly.
"Pagal, where were you all this time huh?" Adil chuckled. I laughed. We walked to a nearby restaurant and sat down.
"The atmosphere became so dark after you left. Nobody was happy." Adil said quietly. I looked down, guilty.
"What happend with Saad?" I asked, hoping to get some more information. Adil's face quickly became sober.
"Adil?"
"Zara, there's something you should know." Adil said.
"Bol."
"After you left, Aftab insulted Abu a lot and then left. He insulted Abu so much, that Abu suffered from a heart attack and he was in a coma. They couldn't help in Pakistan so we came here. His condition isn't well so they keep him at the hospital." Adil finished. I was speechless. Abu suffered from a heart attack because of me. He was in a coma!
"Adil, I want to see Abu." I declared. Adil nodded and together we went in his car to the hospital. We walked to Abu's room. I went in and saw his pale face after so many years. He was sleeping. I quickly left and sat outside the room. I couldn't bear to see him in this condition.
"Zara?" I looked up to see Ami. I hugged her.
"Where were you? Do you know how much we've missed you? Never leave us again!" Ami sobbed.
"Ami, I promise I won't leave ever again." I smiled.
"Zara, Abu wants to see you." Adil came outside. I let go of Ami and went inside. Abu was on the bed with his eyes closed. I walked up to him and sat down on the chair. Carefully, I held his hand. Abu opened his eyes.
"Zara. Where have you been all this time, beti?" Abu asked in a hoarse voice. I stayed quiet, unable to speak. Abu put his hand on my head.
"Abu, I'm sorry. Mujhe maaf kijiye. (Forgive me.) Because of me, you got insulted and then.." I trailed off.
"No, no, I couldn't care less about Aftab. What hurt me is that I hurt my daughter, causing her to go away from me. This was all my fault. If I had never forced you, none of this would have happend. I'm sorry Zara. Please forgive me." Abu explained. I smiled.
"Abu, you don't need to ask for my forgiveness." I said, hugging him. Today I felt so relieved.

Hussain's P.O.V

I arrived in New York with Shehry, Waqas and Najma. Waqas wanted to film in New York so we're here now. We arrived at Nosh api's house and sat down.
"How was India? We miss you so much here." Khurram bhai said.
"I miss you guys too, but gotta sacrifice a bit for my dreams." I chuckled.
"Sain chachu (uncle)!" Someone called. I looked to see Ayaan taking small steps towards me. He came and hugged my legs. I picked him up and kissed his cheek. Ayaan. Shehry and Najma's one year old son. He was the most adorablest kid ever. After all, who was his chachu?
"Ayaan! Instead of me, you hug Hussain chachu first?" Waqas frowned. Ayaan giggled.
"Why are you complaining? He didn't even hug me." Shehry pouted. Ayaan snuggled his head in my chest.
"Yaar, what am I supposed to do if Ayaan likes me best?" I grinned. I put my head on top of Ayaan's. Shehry and Waqas glanced at each other and smiled.
"1." Shehry said. What?
"2." Waqas smirked.
"3!" They both shouted and leaped onto me and Ayaan tickling us.
"Ah! Shehry!..Shehry, ruk (wait)! Waqas! Yaar! Stop man! Mama! Bachao (save me)!" I laughed. Ayaan was laughing as well. At last, they stopped and I lay down on the floor with Waqas, Shehry and Ayaan, all of us panting.
"Done? Ab chalo. (Now let's go.) Nosh api has prepared dinner." Najma chuckled. We all got up from the floor and went to dinner.

Waqas' P.O.V

Afrer dinner, I went back to my room and started unpacking my bag. Shayan came running.
"Heeeey munchkin!" I said, hugging him tightly.
"Mamu, did you bring me anything from India?" Shayan grinned. I sighed loudly.
"Shayan, you're so impatient. I'm not even going to give you anything for your birthday." I smirked.
"Mamuuuuu!" Shayan whined.
"Waise how old are you turning? 4?" I grinned. Shayan shook his head.
"7." He said, showing me with his hands.
"Okay, since you're so old, I won't bother giving you what I brought. I'll give it to Aliyah. Where is she?" I said, standing up.
"Nahiii! Waqas Mamu!" Shayan pouted, about to cry. I chuckled and sat back down. From my bag, I got out a figurine of the Taj Mahal and handed it to Shayan.
"Be careful with it, okay? It can break easily." I warned. Shayan grinned and nodded. He left with the figurine in his hand. I started to unpack the rest of my stuff when a piece of paper fell. I picked it up, opening it. Faiza's number. I face palmed myself. I had totally forgotten to call her in India. Should I call her now? What if she's sleeping? What if she doesn't know it's me? Arghhh! Shut up Waqas! Okay, I should just call her. I started to dial her number. I hate how I always gave Atif and Shehry love advice but could never give myself useful advice. OMG it's ringing. Okay, I need to breathe.
"Hello?" A girl answered.
"H-hi. Faiza?" I stammered.
"Yeah?"
"Waqas here." I said nervously.
"Oh hey Waqas." I heard her say cheerily. I smiled to myself.
"Hey. Sorry I couldn't call you earlier." I said.
"Oh nah, it's fine. I was going to call you but I'm back in America now." She said.
"What? Why?"
"My friend's wedding got cancelled. I swear, it felt so Bollywood." She said. I laughed. Faiza laughed as well.
"So how's India for you? And how are the others?" Faiza asked.
"I didn't like it cause you weren't there. So I followed you back to America." I chuckled.
"Seriously? Waqas, knowing you, you're probably outside my house." Faiza giggled.
"How do you know I'm not?"
"Waqas. You are not. I'm getting scared now." Faiza said seriously. I burst laughing.
"Don't worry, I'm not." I smiled.
"Okay, I'll talk to you later. Got to go. Bye Waqas."
"Bye Faiza." I said and cut the call. I smiled. She was such a great girl.
"Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho, mujhe creeps out ho rahe hai. (You're smiling so much, I'm getting creeped out.)" I heard someone say. I looked up to see Shehry and Atif leaning against the doorway. They entered my room and jumped on me.
"Why are you smiling so much, Waqas bhai?" Atif smirked.
"Get off me, losers!" I said, shoving them off me. Shehry and Atif giggled. Hang on, one loser was missing.
"Where's Hussain?" I asked. Shehry and Atif glanced at each other.
"In his room as usual." Atif answered.
"We gotta do something. I can't bear to see him like this. It's been two damn years." I complained.
"Kya karu yaar? (What do we do man?) We can't bring her back. She's married." Atif said sadly. Shehry shook his head.
"We can't do much. For now, we can distract him so that he feels a little happier. We should start on the movie. Ati, you better be in this one. You declined the last one." Shehry said. Atif grinned.
"Yeah, I'm good for this one. I guess we should start auditions?" Atif suggested.
"Hey, uh, guys? How about we call Faiza? And Arisha? They did awesome in Yaari." I suggested. Say yes, say yes.
"Yeah! That's not a bad idea. What do you think, Ati?" Shehry asked. Atif smiled.
"Hmm. Awesome." He grinned.
"Okay, that's settled then. Let's go tell Hussain." I said getting up.